Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Evoprofit - Evoprofit.com

xetang

EvoProfit is an asset management company which provides online investment solutions for investors worldwide. The main direction of our company is derivative trading which includes manipulations with forward and future contracts. We deal primarily with highly liquid assets to ensure the stable payouts to our clients and fast return on investment.

The profit is generated thanks to the growth in price of the assets we purchase - the great sustainability which is achieved thanks to our professional traders is the key to successful operating of our company. EvoProfit makes it easy to make money online, investing with us is an effortless way of generating profit!

127% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $250 105.00

Plan 2 $250 - $1,000 108.00

Plan 3 $1,000 - $5,000 114.00

Plan 4 $5,000 and more 127.00

187% after 3 days

Plan 1 $250 - $1,000 127.00

Plan 2 $1,000 - $5,000 144.00

Plan 3 $5,000 and more 187.00

397% after 10 days

Plan 1 $250 - $1,000 192.00

Plan 2 $1,000 - $5,000 255.00

Plan 3 $5,000 and more 397.00

717% after 20 days

Plan 1 $250 - $1,000 287.00

Plan 2 $1,000 - $5,000 415.00

Plan 3 $5,000 and more 717.00

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://evoprofit.com/?ref=zozo278

Although this site have approved in almost monitors until this time but it still is not good if we check in detail about status of monitors, very many monitors invested here but only have a monitors approved for this site with status "Paying", I think that it still is very many risks if we invest here, best we should wait for more time before decision to invest or not with this site

i think it's great to see many monitors on their radar but yet i think a consistent payment proof from a member or two should be another criteria for we to use in knowing if they are paying.i just hope guys would be coming out with a positive confirmation before investing inhere and that would be to do the hit to run.

brand new hyip program and looks like not have a good progress so far. I found 7 account only that active and make invest from 165 total account created in this hyip. total money deposit also not growing well. I think the admin of this hyip need to make partnership with some of hyip monitor site to monitoring.

i think it's great to see many monitors on their radar but yet i think a consistent payment proof from a member or two should be another criteria for we to use in knowing if they are paying.i just hope guys would be coming out with a positive confirmation before investing inhere and that would be to do the hit to run.

Really, it is very difficult to confirm it in this time, because status from monitors still don't yet be clearly at this time, I think that it still is very risk if decide to invest here because, only have a monitors have received payment until now, although have had more monitors approve with status "Paying", but their ROI is zero, it will be difficult to accept for safe in investment

• 3 months later...

They seem to have mid term plans in the beginning but later changed to short term plans, good thing to see green status for this program everywhere, for four full months so far, that's quite a big achievement for a short term program like this that pay 105% in just one day., paid out records also can be found on their site.

i will go to join this site because a lot of monitors on the radar only i think a regular payment proof from a member or perhaps two need to be another considerations for we to use in knowing if they are forking over. i simply hope guys will be coming out with a beneficial confirmation just before investing inhere and that you will find to complete the hit to run.