Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

karenfund - karenfund.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Karenfund is a professional investment company working with Forex, Stocks trading, Gold, Bonds and realizing investment activities in the most attractive spheres all around the world. The main purpose of our work is to provide our clients with the stable and high-paid variants for their investments. Thats why we are making thorough investigations of the markets and businesses and select really profitable variants with minimal risks.

Plan:

102%-105% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $50 102.00

Plan 2 $51 - $500 103.00

Plan 3 $501 - $5,000 105.00

115%-120% after 2 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $200 115.00

Plan 2 $201 - $2,000 120.00

3%-5% daily for 50 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $200 3.00

Plan 2 $201 - $2,000 5.00

20-25% daily for 8 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $100 - $300 20.00

Plan 2 $301 - $3,000 25.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join karenfund here

affordable minimum invest offered this hyip and it will make this hyip suitable for every investor. I just visited the site and found some of hyip monitor site there. its good news because will make easy to investors monitor the hyip performance. by the way, the status on hyip monitor still shows waiting. lets see what happen next.

i have seen a short term program like this before,the roi roi of the program after 1 day is the same with this program,the roi is so reasonable and sustainable but the admin mismanaged the program and it didnt pay for a single day,so i hope it not that same admin that created this one with another name

this program is having good support for hyip monitors,though the program is a new program and they one or plan on the program that can be sustainable for few days,i guess the program should be having paying status from hyip monitors.the one plan is very sustainable,though i guess some investors might the total return kinda low.

• 5 months later...

the website is very proceeding beneficial why not these are spending great fee connected with profit in a bunch of their plans. the interest rates in initial prepare is almost small playing with minute prepare it's improved to 115% for two days. i am sure you can require a threat in purchasing minute prepare since you can an excellent benefit.

I am not sure weather they pay to investors or not , but still there are some people who have made an investment in this program so if we see the site we can simply say that the site is a new one so may be payouts will be paid in a couple of days so its better to try this program only after some payment proofs of the site .