Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

success-maker - success-maker.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

success-maker.biz is building a strong and unique reputation as a leading investment program specializing in small and emerging growth companies with capital needs of $5 million to $50 million. success-maker.biz has served as a manager or lead underwriter for over 160 offerings, raising over $500 million for clients.

At success-maker.biz, we invest in synergy, seek out and join forces with progressive companies and smart investors who want to be part of a dynamic partnership - a partnership that has the power to fuel innovation, to infuse new energy into our communities, and to create new wealth for everyone involved.

Plan:

150% after 10 days

210% after 30 days

5% referral commission

Accepts: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, STP

Join success-maker here

well this is just a new program but i doubt if the program will get support from hyip monitors,the roi being offered by the program is way too high,more over the program is not offering hyip investors any daily return,so i guess t will kinda hard for the program to get member that's will trust the program.

@standart,you are so correct,the program is actually offering 5% for a day which is so unreasonable and unsustainable,i wonder how the admin manages to pay with this crazy roi that is being offered,i dont like this program simply because,it will be locking my funds for good 10 days before getting paid,i cant invest in such a program

As i see its almost 8 days the site is online and with the paying status from all of the monitors . and the investment plans falls to be reasonable for me since they are not offering very high roi o the investors . and i am sure that the admin might be able to pay all the investors . hope to see the program will pay for more days .