Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

super-forex - super-forex.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

SUPER FOREX investment fund is investment program which increases profits on bonds, stocks but mainly on the Forex. We also invest in various funds throughout the world. Our mission is to provide our investors the opportunity to increase their money though prudent investments in the most various arenas to gain the returns with the highest rate of return. We are a group of people who earned their money though prudent investment in financial industry in the world. Diversification in trading in the most important part - it minimizes the risk and generates larger profits. SUPER FOREX investment fund is a solution that provides prosperity and financial stability.

Plan:

300% after 6 hours

700% after 12 hours

1000% after 1 day

3000% after 1 week

5% referral commission

Accepts: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

Join super-forex here

with the crazy return this program is offering members i wonder how this program was able to get attention of lots of hyip monitors,though they never invest with the program but they just have the program listed on their page.the program is an hourly program offering a crazy return to investors that can never be sustainable.

This is a very crazy promise of return. If this site is really paying, it won't really last for long. Anyone that wants to invest in this program, then do so at your own discretion. If you get any money back, take it and run. The fact that it offers 300% in 6 hours and the fact that it is hourly, instead of daily makes for 2 red flags.

the site template is very nice and interesting. but unfortunately the plan is not interesting at all and risky. this hyip promise to give more than 100% a day and I wonder in which plan the admin of this hyip will manage the investor money and then, able to give such amount of profit rate. for me, I will skip this one.