Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Permanent Work 4 All - PW4All.com

quangnam52335

I am not admin.

What Is PW4ALL?

We are a team of Advertising Professionals from around the world gathered to provide all people with an opportunity to earn REAL income by working from home. That’s why we call it: Permanent Work 4 ALL!

In here we help each other to grow and earn money to compensate our previous losses or to improve our daily lives, to fulfill our dreams or to save money for our loved ones for future.

In PW4All system, even a new Internet user can earn money just by doing a simple task! We have made it so easy for everybody. You just need Internet and nothing else to earn with us.

Do I Need To Sponsor?

Absolutely NO! But if you do sponsor someone else, you’ll get up to 10% of their purchase.

The main stream of earning with PW4All is paid advertising and not referring others as we are NOT a Ponzi scheme! But if you refer others, just like any other business, you’ll be rewarded.

As an affiliate of PW4All you’ll get quite attractive package of bonuses and commission, so we recommend you not to miss this opportunity!

What Do We Offer?

We offer Advertising spots to sell. You can promote any business through our high traffic website.

We also offer 2 Pay Cycle plans, which end in 100 days, and you can earn up to 3.5% daily, which means total of 350% of the positions you buy for advertising! That’s right, if you buy $100 advertising positions, at the end of its cycle you’ll have $350. The more you advertise, the more you earn. By purchase of any position, you also will get free ad points to use for purchasing positions and increasing your income.

It is not Ponzi. We GENERATE income by selling advertising and traffic to other websites

Why Do We Do This?

It is our business! Advertising has been our main activity since 2001 and as you know it is a business with day to day changes and new strategies. Now it is time for us to offer our business to ALL internet users around the world and help them to earn money forever while we do too.

Advertising is something EVERY business needs it. From health care providers to tailors! That’s why we’re here to expand our business and help you earn REAL income too.

Position : PWP1

One Position Cost : $20

Daily Percent : 2%

Expiration Terms : 100 days

Re-Purchase / Compound Strategy : 45/55

Credits Package : Banner Ads:110

Text Ads : 110

Solo Ads : 10

Position : PWP2

One Position Cost : $150

Daily Percent : 3.5%

Expiration Terms : 100 days

Re-Purchase / Compound Strategy : 45/55

Credits Package : Banner Ads:200

Text Ads : 150

Solo Ads : 10

Accept: LR, PM, STP, Payza, Paypal.

Join now: http://pw4all.com

20 dollars minimum? I don't know if I'm just very poor right now but I dont' recommend that we invest in here. Not only the minimum is high I do believe that its a waste of time investing in here if this site will going to turn to scam anyway. I do recommend that we going to ignore this site and find much better one. Although I maybe wrong but why take a risk in a site that seems out of context?

i really like the design and script of this program,the admin of the program did a good job job on the program,though the program is a long term program and i think the admin of the program should be able to sustain the program for long but i dont think the program will lat 100 days with paying status