Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

richforexclub - richforexclub.com

RichForexClub is one of the leading private investment companies offering global investment services over the Internet.

Investing with our company is totally transparent. By opening a managed Forex trading account in our company's web-site you get a unique opportunity to monitor trading transactions our company makes on the foreign exchange market in real time, as well as many other features for maximizing your returns. The profit you gain depending on the amount you invest and our Forex trading results goes to your account the next day you make it.

Our company guarantees the safety of every client's investment and profits offering the reliable client protection from any trading losses, since its Safety Fund provides the required insurance coverage.

5% per week (Principal after 2 weeks)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 10.00

http://www.richforexclub.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

Started Nov 27, 2010

Running days 13

Total accounts 41

Active accounts 16

Total deposited $ 594.80

Total withdraw $ 0.00

Visitors online 13

Members online 1

Last update Dec 10, 2010

The site has plans where under one of the plans 1% daily is paid and the principle is returned in two weeks under this plan the investors should have being paid profits daily but the site stats indicate even though the hyip is running for 13 days no withdrawal payments are made. This makes the site a bit doubtful so its better to watch for few withdrawals made before joining this site

Current plans of this program are :

plans.jpg

1% daily for two weeks will give the same profit that 10% after 2 weeks give,

Minimum invest in both plans is same 10$

So i dont see any advantage of going in second plan where we dont receive any thing for 2 weeks and no extra advantage.

Current plans of this program are :

plans.jpg

1% daily for two weeks will give the same profit that 10% after 2 weeks give,

Minimum invest in both plans is same 10$

So i dont see any advantage of going in second plan where we dont receive any thing for 2 weeks and no extra advantage.

Recently the admin had changed its plans from weekly to daily payouts but failed to structure it in such a way to be beneficial for members. Looks like the profits for each plan is input randomly but not taking in to consideration of the investors benefit for high duration of funds tied up

This site seems suspicious for me now since two weeks have completed yet no payouts are being made. Even there are no monitors listed for this site

I feel site Admin may not pay its members at all. No payment proof no monitors no payouts made all put together shows warning signal the site may turn in to a scam

• 2 weeks later...

Well this program has been around for 28 days now

Plans offer very reasonable roi that is 1% daily for 2 weeks cannot be said excessive

Further our principle is locked for only 2 weeks and we can withdraw after expiry of the term.

Site design is normal and layout is not very attractive though ddos protection indicated on site.

The referral commission is only 2% which is very low and not attractive for investors to refer members but on the other hand this reduces the cost of investment to the admin

The site has completed one month of running and until now no monitors have been listed to rank the site and this creates suspicious of the site

So far the site is going well according to the site itself.

I am not checking any monitor sites so I have no way of knowing this site's status.

But so far, I don't think anyone invested here. I don't see a proof in the proof section. There is not even a topic.

So far the site is going well according to the site itself.

I am not checking any monitor sites so I have no way of knowing this site's status.

But so far, I don't think anyone invested here. I don't see a proof in the proof section. There is not even a topic.

Well there is no monitors have been listed so far to rate the site

So no wonder you haven't had a chance to check the monitors

But the only option available is to check for payment proof in many forums to confirm the site is paying