Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

buxize - http://buxize.com

moneyspinner

I am not the administration ;).

banner3.png

Buxize.com is currently in pre-launch. To explain this in a few words, pre-launch is a period of time, where we test the site, server, script etc. to ensure the best performance once we go out of pre-launch, and launch officially.

During pre-launch all member are not able to earn any money. This is simply because this is in a beta stage, and want to ensure that everything is running smooth, before start opening for the incentives

During pre-launch You are receiving a Pioneer-membership this is limited to the first 10,000 members , which will give you many benefits and advantages once we launch officially.

Please sign up because here at Buxize, we pay you to view advertisements, which is an easy way to earn money online. We strive to connect advertisers with potential customers. This way, both parties benefit from our services. Our innovative features for members give them flexibility and more earning potential. We are always ready to take any advice into consideration. We offer you detailed statistics of your earnings through your own clicks and your referrals.

At present there is a promotion on Golden membership Package.

Click rates at Buxize :-

Please note this list may be updated without notice.

Standard Members:

• Per Click: $0.01

• Per Referral Click:$0.004

• Referral Purchase Bonus: 0 %

• Direct Referral Limit: 80

Golden Members:

• Per Click: $0.01

• Per Referral Click: $0.007

• Direct Referral Limit: 160

Payment processors accepted : Paypal | Alertpay.

Register Here

The Rate is 0.1 Cents per click which is 100 % fixed and upgraded members can earn "upto" 0.2 cents per click. You can show me a single PTC site which displays click rates for standard members on its home page, All PTC sites display click rates for upgraded members on their homepage in order to get more sign ups. You will get to know the exact plans once they fully launch. I found the script and the site very unique and easy to navigate. See you there under my referral soon ;)