Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

unitedhyipleague - unitedhyipleague.com

quangnam52335

hyip has been run for more than 500 days and paying still. I see th statistic that the site able to collect many of total money deposited. so, though offering pretty high profit rate, I am sure they'll able to keep continue paying for longer period. by the way, many of hyip monitor site monitoring and involve to make invest. they are give of course paying status.

admin has been running with a very long time, and to date, the admin still continue to provide payments to its investors well, and I believe this program is a very safe place for investors to invest, because I've seen a lot of investors are getting payment, I'm sure the admin will keep running and will continue to provide payments to its investors well

New phone number through which we can get consultation, as additional call center, also the main phone number in England is available too, here is the latest news from UHL !

11 Marth 2014

Opening an Additional Call Center. / Открытие дополнительного call центра.
Due to the active growth of the number of investors in UHLeague, as well as the constantly growing demand for consultations, we have decided to open up an additional office of support in the USA. 
Active development of the company allowed lately to reduce the requirements for the minimum amount for many very profitable investment plans. The next natural step is a growth in the channels of investor support that there are more and more of. Over three years of work UHL has high skills in working with investors. And servicing each of them is an important component of success. 
Now you can get a consultation for all questions through a new phone number:
+16466583166 
Also, the main phone number is England is available (support service is provided in English and in Russian).
+442035196838 
We are continuing to develop and looking for ways of effective and high quality servicing of the growing group of clients. If you have any comments, ideas or suggestions, write to us to: 
manager.pr@unitedhyipleague.com 

В связи с активным ростом численности инвесторов UHLeague, а также постоянно растущим спросом на консультации, принято решение об открытии дополнительного офиса поддержки в США. В последнее время активное развитие компании позволило снизить требования для минимальной суммы вклада во многие выгодные короткие инвестиционные планы. 
Следующим естественным шагом является увеличение каналов для поддержки инвесторов, которых с каждым днем становится больше. За три года работы, UHL приобрело навыки по работе с широкой аудиторией клиентов и продолжает развиваться в духе своих лучших традиций. Индивидуальное обслуживание клиентов - важная составляющая успеха UHL.
Теперь по всем вопросам вы можете проконсультироваться по новому номеру телефона:
+16466583166
Также доступен основной номер в Англии (служба поддержки предоставляется на Английском и Русском языке).
+442035196838
Мы продолжаем развиваться и искать пути эффективного и качественного обслуживания растущей группы клиентов. Если у вас появятся какие-то замечания, идеи или предложения, пишите на наш адрес: 
manager.pr@unitedhyipleague.com

• 2 weeks later...