Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

the best job for you all

fari

• 2 weeks later...

thank you for the information you have provided, before I start to join the site, I want to find the first information about the ins and outs of this site before I begin registration. when I opened this site I do not see the payment system via LR, payment system does not really use LR because I only have a payment via LR and nothing other than this. but once again thank you for the information.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I start to subscribe to the website, I want to chose the initial information regarding the intricacies with this site previous to I commence registration. after i opened up this web site I really do not really understand the payment system by means of LR, payment system won't genuinely make use of LR due to the fact I just possess a payment by means of LR as well as nothing at all other than this kind of. but yet again thank you with the information.

• 4 months later...

I want to check this site. Sure this site not able to pay such big amount for posting how they able to pay $5 as a sign up bonus and $1 for per post. If any one have payment proof then please share with us. I don't want to join this forum to just waste my time until see payment proof.

I saw still little once activity of member that contained on this forum, but fairly easy to be able to get payment from this forum, because we only requires 100 posting alone for may request payments to admin and very unfortunate once because this forum does not list libertyreserve as payment processor which is used to obtain payment

• 3 weeks later...