Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MakeDreamSolid - makedreamsolid.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Makedreamsolid is a private investment firm legally registered in Australia . The primary objective of our firm is to get as much earning from Gorgon gas Oil and Stock Market .Makedreamsolid, a leader in the Gas and Oil market, has been helping investors diversify their investment portfolios for more than 3 years. We offer our clients a unique understanding of the challenges faced by investors today and help them build a financial future they can rely on.

Plan:

103% after 7 hour

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 100.50

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 101.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 102.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $90,000 103.00

107% after 12 hour

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 101.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 103.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 105.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $90,000 107.00

Calculate your profit >>

115% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 105.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 107.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 111.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $90,000 115.00

57% for 2 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $100 - $90,000 57.00

Calculate your profit >>

Referral Commission up to 8%

Accepts: Liberty Reserve, PerfectMoney, SolidTrustPay, EGOPay

Join MakeDearmSolid here

3% after 7hours to me wouldn't be sustainable even if they were to be having the best investing experts around.guys what we should be avoiding inhere is greed and moreso even if they were going to be paying they wouldn't be doing that for long.

I think that their plans is very reasonable if compare with other hourly sites when it almost is higher and this site too have plan a day, however, I think that it is not good when this site don't have good status from monitors when only have 3 monitors approved for this site and have a monitors invested but still in status "Waiting"

am kinda surprise this program is having a paying status with some hyip monitors,the program is offering a high daily return to investors but i must warn having paying status with some hyip monitors doesn't guarantee the program is still paying investors becasue some hyip monitor already have the program with ot paying status. http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/makedreamsolid.com?final=1

This is my findings,hourly programs are not genuine and credible at all,could you believe i just lost my money to one of them.so investors should please be careful about this site.I really learn my lesson from this.

I think that you are wrong, hourly sites only close early when its rate is high and almost only paying within 2 days but with this site, rate for hours is very low and members only can earn good with rate for a day, this site too promoting very good for monitors and payment proofs too have showed clearly about this status