Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

7days-income - 7days-income.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

7days-income is one of the world's leading integrated energy and doing business around the world. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to getting results the right way-by operating responsibly, execute with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. We are involved in almost every aspect of the energy industry. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas, refining, markets and distributes transportation fuels and lubricants, manufactures and sells petrochemical products, generate power and produces geothermal energy; provide energy efficiency solutions, and developing future energy sources , including research on advanced biofuels.

Plan:

* 17% - 20% Daily For 7 Days

* 130% - 160% After 7 Days

Minimum invest $5

Referral Commission up to 5%

Accepts: Liberty reserve, Perfect Money, STP

Join 7days-income here

Its seems now a days theirs just too few hyip site that is stable and long term almost all hyip sites right now like this one has short plan and high earnings that its can turn to scam in less than two weeks. Although its good to do hit and run in this kind of site the main problem is that this site can either make you earn money or loss all of your capital in the shortest time.

i dont really think investors will care if this program turn scam in 2 week,the daily roi on this program might be hhg but i guess the program is trying to convince investors,moreover the total return investors will get on this program is reasonable and sustainable. i can only only hope the admin of the program will sustain the program for 2 week