Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SawndayProfit - sawndayprofit.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not the Admin.

SawndayProfit

Welcome to Sawndayprofit.com

Sawndayprofit is a professional investment company which gives you the opportunity to receive a stable profit from stock trading. Our first goal is to bring on the Internet World a long stand program that fulfills its promises, allows those involved to secure a level of Financial Freedom that has been unobtainable in the past.

A lot of people are trying to make additional income with some investment programs or by trading on the stock market. The problem is that they don't have enough experience and they loose their money.

Investment Plans:

Diamon Plan : 105%-110% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $40 105.00

Plan 2 $41 - $4,000 110.00

Gold Plan : 140%-150% after 2 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $500 140.00

Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 150.00

Accepts: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

3 levels ref.program: 5%-2%-1%

Link: http://sawndayprofit.com/

this is another short term investment program,105% as the returns after 1 day is really on the high side and this will make the program not to last,it will surely pay for 1 or 2 days cos the admins of short term programs like this are fond of paying for 1 or 2 days before eluding with investors funds

this program is having a kinda confusing rating,the program is having a paying and not paying status with hyip monitors,i guess the program is ding some kinda selective payment,so investors need to stay away from the program.i can have a link to share with the program on the current status of the program.. http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/sawndayprofit.com?final=1

new hyip program and offer high profit return in short term period of time. high risk involve if investors want to make invest in this hyip because there is possibility that this hyip will not last long. but currently, looks like this hyip still safe place to make invest. there is payment proof available and get paying status from hyip monitor site.

• 5 months later...

this program possesses three affiliate level which is good and yes it appears this program continues to be running pertaining to eight nights currently as well as there are many hyip screens which is checklist the idea that has a paying standing though the roi suggestions about the high part and so they don't manage to sustain the idea so when at this time it can be far to later to complete winner as well as work right here.

I think some thing is wrong with this program and as cab simply see some error page of the website . Looks like there is some hosting problem with this site so i think it will be good if they clear the problem as soon as possible so that people can be safe with thee funds . i think admin should move to different hosting .