Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SplendidTraders - splendid-traders.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Splendid Traders was founded in 2004 by Martin M. Jefferson, Jr. as a way to affirm his belief in disciplined, fundamental equity for well diversified businesses that range from Industrial, Trading, Real Estate to Financial Services. Splendid Traders concentrates its activities in all parts of the world, with offices in Republic of Seychelles. It is registered with an AAA International Services LTD. agent of Global Gateway 8, Rue de la Perle, Providence, Mahe, Seychelles.

Plan:

Guaranteed profit: 299% after 8 days

Eg. Invest today $179 and you

will get $537 after 8 days

Guaranteed profit: 900% after 3 days

Eg. Invest today $399 and you

will get $3591 after 3 days.

Guaranteed profit: 2800% after 10 hours

Eg. Invest today $1999 and

you will get $55972 after 10 hours.

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Paypal

Join SplendidTraders here

• Downvote 1

Well even if this program has a very high ROI the site seems to have a paying status in almost all the monitors that has listed it. The drawback of this site is that it has a very high amount of minimum deposit which is unaffordable to many investors and takes at minimum 8 days to payout. Not everybody is willing to take the risk.

Well even if this program has a very high ROI the site seems to have a paying status in almost all the monitors that has listed it. The drawback of this site is that it has a very high amount of minimum deposit which is unaffordable to many investors and takes at minimum 8 days to payout. Not everybody is willing to take the risk.

Its will going to turn to scam after few days. theirs no way this site can sustain itself for a long time. I know this site is a good for a hit and run but at this moment I don't know if its still good to do hit and run in here. I think its better that we just let go and find a much younger hyip site to do hit and run. If this site is just an hour old then I can say its still good to invest.

well i doubt if this program did get anybody to scam,the program has being online for more than 5 days now and they never get any hyip monitors to have the program listed,the only 2 monitors that have the program listed never even bother to invest with the program,i guess the admin just waste hit time and money on this program.