Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

stockinvestnetwork - stockinvestnetwork.com

Stock Invest Network group, also known as SIN, through its integrity and dedication, we are aiming to provide a superior online managed Stock investment services on 2010 and for coming years. SIN cooperates with experienced analyzers and best Stock broking companies around an emerging economy like ASIA. Our goal is to give our clients the best services that help increase profit and minimize the risk.

Stock Invest Network SIN managed accounts are handled by a team of traders who are trading on intraday basis. The accounts are carefully diversified, to make sure that the funds are traded in the safest way possible. StockInvestNetwork is flexibly structured to offer the world wide community its investment services with exceptionally modest requirements for participation. While our main operational capital mainly consists of investments from high end private parties and holdings of established funds, we welcome everyone with Internet access and an account in any of the accepted digital currency payment processors. However, depending on the level of participation, total investment volumes and, mostly due to the temporary nature of market movement trends, our current investment products are offered on the first-come, first-served basis. Offered investment products are also a subject of various investment term lengths as well as of general availability.

MicroCap

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

MicroCap $5 - $500 1.50

SmallCap

SmallCap $100 - $1,000 2.50

MidCap

MidCap $500 - $5,000 3.50

LargeCap

LargeCap $1,000 - $15,000 4.50

http://stockinvestnetwork.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

Except for the MicroCap plan all other plans are not affordable because of having very high minimum investment.

The plans are designed for short and medium term offering sustainable attractive profits

All the plans look will sustain for long and can expect the hyip to run for 2-3 months without any problems

Low investment rate which makes the site sustainable for a longer while. I would invest here if this gets a paying status. But its definitely advisable to invest during these season. But since the plans are short term, I think the risk of losing money is not that high.

Good work done by the admin on this site - good layout and good protection including ddos

Plans are also well designed and investment is affordable as one can invest as low as 5$

Investment term 10 to 40 days and roi 1.5 to 4.5% is quite attractive and can be sustained for quite longer term.

Though 4.5% for 40 days look a bit high but considering minimum 1000$ hardly people are going to invest in this plan.

So overall program looks nice and may stay well for longer period.

Looking LOw investment plan & small profit with macrocap. The site is running from just 1 day, till now total investment is worth 800$ & withdraw of just 3$. So it's strange to see the ratio of invest to withdraw. I think we should wait for month to monitor & investigate on members +/- comments. If the min. invest change the requirement to 1$ then I will definitely try this one.

So far five monitors have been listed to rate the hyip and four of them have already rated it as paying while the other indicate waiting status.

Hyipex is offering 320% RCB offer enabling an investor to recover 16% of his investment immediately by investing through hyipex

no long period investment plan in this hyip company and offer 4 different plan where the longest period investment term is 40 days. while the shortest is 10 days. daily interest rate is reasonable and another good thing is make daily payment and principal back after investment period end.

News from the admin

Holiday announcement

Dear members,

We are almost at the end of the year 2010. We have decided to go for a small holiday of 3 days from 30th December,2010 up to 1st January,2011. During this holidays, you won't receive any interest. We will be back in action in 2nd January and you will start receiving interest from that day. I hope everyone will keep supporting us.

There are lot to come in this new year, and as a part of it a huge referral contest will take place from the 2nd January, where $1,000 to be won just by referring active investors. The details of the contest will be announced later. Wish everyone a very happy and prosperous new year. Choose peace of mind, choose StockInvestNetwork.

Regards,

John Labri

Dec-28-2010 08:13:11 AM

Wow its great to see hyips are having referral contest enabling investors to earn in large

This month i have came across many hyips conducting referral contest may be it was for the season to motivate its members

The site has few options which will surely be attractive to investors when compared with other hyips such as offering compounding option with no restriction enable the investors to earn more on their earnings as well and also paying all 7 days even during non business days will assist the investor to break even soon

• 3 weeks later...

I have noticed that this program was declared as a scam on monitoring sites, which is

very earlier to turn scam for this program, I think so,

well, it was wise decision I think as I have not invested in this site, though it appeared promising in the beginning stage of the program.

I have noticed that this program was declared as a scam on monitoring sites, which is

very earlier to turn scam for this program, I think so,

well, it was wise decision I think as I have not invested in this site, though it appeared promising in the beginning stage of the program.

same thing with me i did think that this hyip is here to stay with all it glamour and advertising, but luckly for me i did hold back to see what have to say about it before investing.