Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

dualprize - dualprize.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

All of you know what a pyramid scheme.

Unfortunately for us, they do not live long, but to earn during their existence possible.

We offer you a simple scheme to increase your capital.

The mechanism is simple:

Having invested 10 USD you get 24 hours 20 USD

Payments begin in two hours.

We work with a payment system Perfect Money, we shall update the payment system Liberty Reserve.

Dedicated server, anti ddos ​​attacks, protection of accounts, SSL certificates, round the clock customer support.

We have done everything to make you feel comfortable and affordable.

The rest is up to you, your desire, enthusiasm and mood.

Plan:

200% after 1 day

payment of every 2 hours

instant payments

Min Spend : 1 USD

Max Spend : 500 USD

Referral Commission : 3%

Accept : Perfect Money

Join dualprize here

Yes, it is correct, with site even with plan 105% - 110% a day, it too can't pay out long but this site up to 200% after a day, it is not reasonable and will be too risk for our fund if invest here, I think that better, we too should skip to this program if don't want to lost money here don't have any site can pay out good with plans as theirs

Its better that this thread be close already. I don't believe that this site can afford to pay its investors to double their money in two to three days. I'm sure even for first day this site will turn to scam right away. I hate this site. Its because its a frontal scamming already. Seeing 200% earnings in a day is a total scam. I do believe that only a greedy investors will going to invest in here.

Its better that this thread be close already. I don't believe that this site can afford to pay its investors to double their money in two to three days. I'm sure even for first day this site will turn to scam right away. I hate this site. Its because its a frontal scamming already. Seeing 200% earnings in a day is a total scam. I do believe that only a greedy investors will going to invest in here.

As rules of threads and posting, this site too just have ran not long therefore it can't be moved to Close/Scam section because site still don't yet close or become scam, please note. With this site, we only should discuss so that everyone can avoid to invest here when rate is too high and site can become scam anytime