Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

profitixgroup - profitixgroup.com

Profitix Group is an innovative investment system that offers you to double your money in just 20 days. We are a reliable platform that provides our customers with the highest return on investments involving minimum risk. Our team consists of experienced professionals who know their way on the investment market and whose expertise allows our company to diversify our investment risks, thus ensuring that all our customers generate yield even when one of the investment instruments turns out less profitable. We offer our clients to earn profits in a fast and safe way, and starting your business with us is extremely hassle-free. Because the prosperity of our company directly depends on how well your business is doing, we strive to ensure the highest yield to all our investors.

depo_img.png

http://www.profitixgroup.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

Well Good features of this program are :

Very well designed site and highly attractive look,

DDOS & SSL,

LR/PM/AP Good choice of payment processors,

Affordable minimum of 5$ only

Very attractive return of 10% daily for 20 days

But looking at the risk side, 10% daily for 20 days is very high return, and cannot be thought of that such plan may sustain for longer

Program being new only 1 day old, faster entry in the program may help earn good profit - even though i think the program may only do well in first 1-2 cycles.

Site design is well convincive and good protection in form of DDOS and SSL available.

Simple plan 10% daily for 20 days carry highly attractive profit though i consider it quite high

and may affect sustainability negatively.

I consider it good only for short term and as profit promised is 100% in short period of 20 days carries big risk as well.

The site is not accessible at the moment i keep getting a message stating "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.profitixgroup.com" when ever i try to open it

based on the stats i feel if the site can run for 10 days we can break even and also its attractive to double the principle amount just in 20 days but i dont think the site will run more than a month or two

• 4 weeks later...

Even though monitor is still in paying status but looking at the high profit offered by this program,

Caution is needed to take while thinking of making deposit in this program - further no payouts in 2011 yet

Last payment posted is made on 30th December so - i feel the problem already started.

Great to note the site is back online and its accessible

Yet the monitors status is not changed and they are still showing not paying status

Further the last payout dates of the monitors are drastically contradicting so looks like the admin has being using partial treatment when paying

• 2 weeks later...

very bad that this one turned to scam after just one round,

also their pre planned strategy offering bonus for the deposits until last 31st, was really made a lot members to lose at least $50 as

their offer was for the deposits starting from $50, scam program, don't invest here.

very bad that this one turned to scam after just one round,

also their pre planned strategy offering bonus for the deposits until last 31st, was really made a lot members to lose at least $50 as

their offer was for the deposits starting from $50, scam program, don't invest here.

Is this site turned into a scam?

I did not find the news says that this site turned into a scam so far,

Regardless of the bonus provided by this site with a deposit of $ 50,

because this offer is not compulsory, you can choose to deposit only $ 5, but the question here,

Do you requested payment from this site, did not pay you?

Is this site turned into a scam?

I did not find the news says that this site turned into a scam so far,

Regardless of the bonus provided by this site with a deposit of $ 50,

because this offer is not compulsory, you can choose to deposit only $ 5, but the question here,

Do you requested payment from this site, did not pay you?

this is a big SCAM program, don't invest,

they only paid for one round, and for few days in the second round,

later they introduced some fishy plan for investments starting from $50, in the year ending and

there was no payment this year to any of the investors,

shame that they still online and making new investors their victims,

also their advertisements appear on few monitors as well,

but this is a SCAM and we can see that their monitors page also empty, all the monitors were removed.