Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

casual-investments-casual-investments.info

I am not admin

Welcome to Casual-Investments.Info

We are a honest reliable investment company .

We are paying now . Check our payment site here . We accept the following payment processors :

PayPal , Liberty Reserve , Moneybookers , AlertPay , PaySafeCard , Credit Card , Western Union

Plans :

150% after 24 Hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $2,500 150.00

10%-35% daily for 5 days(Principal back , Deposit+Profit)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $0 - $100 10.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 20.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 27.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $10,000 35.00

Long Term Plan 100 Business Days(Principal back , Deposit+Profit)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 1.20

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 1.30

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 1.40

Plan 4 $5,001 - $10,000 1.50

referral bonuses : 10%

Minimum spend is $1 and there is no maximum.

Name Server:DNS1.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM

Name Server:DNS2.NAMECHEAPHOSTING.COM

Info :

Started Nov 10, 2010

Running days 28

Total accounts 164

Active accounts 45

VIP accounts 1

Total deposited $ 1,136.26

Today deposited $ 308.30

Total withdraw $ 343.89

Join site >>> casual-investments

Program is using a cheap script and looks used by several scam hyips before

150% after 24 Hours is highly unsustainable and unreasonable return

which make this program highly dangerous - Even though many payment processors are accepted

but i dont think it is really worth and advisable to invest in this program.

And why would an HYIP site like support PayPal as their currency processor? OK. Never mind. However, the site's rate is obviously a scam. 150% after 24 hours or after 1 day is nothing but a desperate way of scamming people. Don't believe me? Then try investing.

The 100 days plan looks well structure but both the 5 day and 1 day plan are too risky as they are offering very high unrealistic profits. How can th Admin expects to pay 150 % in 24 hours its absolutely stupid, This plan itself will affect the sustainability of the site is a very large way and prevent it from running long

Well program has got paying status on monitors - but that does not mean they shall pay investors really as monitors are given 100 day plan that is only 1.2-1.5% daily

Further stats on the site are highly doubtful

Running days 30

Total accounts 314

Active accounts 120

VIP accounts 1

Total deposited $ 3,753.81

Today deposited $ 1,171.02

Total withdraw $ 732.69

Remember this program has got a plan that give 150% in a day on a 10$ deposit - if they really pay their total deposit and withdraw ratio would have been different.

Its amazing to note the hyip offers a wide range of payment processor namely ayPal , Liberty Reserve , Moneybookers , AlertPay , PaySafeCard , Credit Card , Western Union. Its very rare for hyips usually to accept paypal as their payment processor because of the high rules. This may be a positive approach towards this site. Also as the minimum investment is only $10 and the site monitors are showing paying status so its a good time to invest in small for 24 hours plan and earn some quick money

Hello umeghayu

If you want to deposit via western Union please contact us via admin@casual-investments.info before send any cent. We will all the data that you need for the transaction.

Western Union approved times are from 1 hour up 48 hours. Mostly we can approve it within 1 hour after send.

The minimum for western union is 500 $ . You must pay no fees !

Regards

Casual Investments

http://casual-investments.info

• 3 weeks later...

Started Nov 10, 2010

Running days 51

Total accounts 944

Active accounts 350

Total deposited $ 2,815,688.11

Today deposited $ 0.00

Total withdraw $ 7,034.72

Visitors online 8

Members online 0

Newest Member takacstravel

Last update Dec 31, 2010

The site stats doesn't not reconcile with the plans published looks like the site is not paying

Further the site design is similar o two other sites i came across which name i cannot remember now so its confirmed the site is using a copied design and the a cheap script . further the no site securities are installed making it risky to invests here

Hey guys i was looking for the monitors rating and so far only one monitor has being listed and it has rated the site as not paying

Even in another forum i came across the members stating no payouts have been made by the site for the past two weeks and this clearly implies the site has now turned in to a scam

And why would an HYIP site like support PayPal as their currency processor? OK. Never mind. However, the site's rate is obviously a scam. 150% after 24 hours or after 1 day is nothing but a desperate way of scamming people. Don't believe me? Then try investing.

well,i will mind,a hyip supporting paypal as it's money processor don't look normal at all,since paypal are strick with hyips,but this program didn't give a though about it.But this site roi can be rate among the best in 2010,150% after just 24hours,which shows that admin plans are too high,with little min as low as $1,he's even got a plan with low investment of $0,and much plans.

Hello umeghayu

If you want to deposit via western Union please contact us via admin@casual-investments.info before send any cent. We will all the data that you need for the transaction.

Western Union approved times are from 1 hour up 48 hours. Mostly we can approve it within 1 hour after send.

The minimum for western union is 500 $ . You must pay no fees !

Regards

Casual Investments

http://casual-investments.info

I dont think it is wise for you to pay $500 to a cheap site like this... Please think twice b4 doing that.