Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Prosperanova - prosperanova.com

Hyip Council

A Brief Introduction

Prospera Nova is a private investment program that was formed to provide its members with interesting investment opportunities and to enable them to gain additional profit with help from experienced and professional investors.

The advantages offered by Prospera Nova

The success and expertise of our managers guarantees that there is little risk of company failures. This means that you, as our fellow investor, will not lose any funds that you invest with us.

User-selectable compound level

Fast and efficient support team

No need to submit the source of income

Plan:

1%-2.5% daily for 365 working days

Minimal deposit: $10

Maximal deposit: no limit

Accept LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, EgoPay, SolidTrustPay

Referral Commission 3 Levels: 5% - 3% - 2%

Sincerely the admin of the site having introduced security measures is the first encouraging thing about the site since that's a total assurance to the protection of our accounts.secondly is the ROI which to me would be sustainable if proper management is in place.i just hope the program would be promising.

well i dont know what has happened to this program goldpoll is having this program listed for the pass for days with waiting status,i dont think it safe for anybody to join this program for now,though the program is having a paying status with other monitors but investors should do proper reseach on this program before they will invest with the program.

Do you really guys expect that this site will going to run and pay for 365 days? I don't and I think this site will going to turn to scam after paying few days and even few weeks and I know this site can afford to pay for few weeks as this site is really has low interest rate that even if its going to pay 50% of your investments back its still can last longer than a month.

• 3 weeks later...