Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

StallionGold - Stalliongold.com

Hyip Council

Anyways, you too have received new payment already although it only is first payment when their plans up to 100 days but we still congratulate for you when you have had first payment here and hope that site still continue to end of your plan or at least you too can refund again with this site. Good investing, it must complete at end of plans in all

Two days with no interest next week due to national holidays of Carnival Monday and Carnival Tuesday ! here is the news !

Dominica’s National Days of Carnival Monday and Carnival Tuesday

Dear investors and website visitors, due to the observed by banks national Dominica’s holidays of Carnival Monday and Carnival Tuesday within the locales affecting our business operations, no profits will be credited to user accounts for the days of upcoming Monday, February 11th, and Tuesday, February 12th, 2012.

the site plans are not suitable and not sustainable for the investors to make any investment on here and one thing more that here no any protection system ssl and ddos is present so am not say that this site is good place for the all of us.

are you sure? do you know this program has been paying for long time? just check their status in some hyip monitors or if you don't want you can visit some hyip forums, to check and see that there are individual investors that get paid by admin here :D, that is good enough for us

• 3 weeks later...

I guess forex trader is a newbie in HYIP and that is why he said that the program is not sustainable,i would simply be telling him that SG is so sustainable,it actually running for the second time and the processing of payments is so fast,i have just received another payment this morning,here is the proof below

Date: 3/1/2013 8:14 AM

Batch: 133677464

From Account: U6068793 (StallionGold)

Amount: $0.60

Memo: withdraw from stalliongold.com

Thank you.

Yahooo...I love this program,I am just reading about the program in different forums and most of the comments I am seeing about SG are negative comments,so I have decided to request for a payout,I requested for a payout in about mins ago and I received my payment the next minute,here is my latest payment proof below

Date: 3/8/2013 9:48 AM

Batch: 134761513

From Account: U6068793 (StallionGold)

Amount: $0.10

Memo: withdraw from stalliongold.com

Thank you.