Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

exincome - exincome.com

EXTRA INCOME LTD is a financial investment company. We understand what our investors want today and needs tomorrow. After serious analyzes of investment markets, we decided to make a special program. We decided to start investing money in IT industry, which is fast-growing and high-profitable, so it is impossible for us, to be a bankrupt. We didn't invent something completely new on market, we are just using current market situation.

Basic Plan

120% After 5 Days

$5-$5000

Medium Plan

145% After 10 Days

$100-$15000

Premium Plan

170% After 15 Days

$200-$25000

http://www.exincome.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

I see you (ZeusGold) didn't deposit here. Might get scammed? LOL. Not a good site though. The rate is quite high and might turn out to be a scam. The site looks legit though. If you (yes, you, the one reading) wants to invest, then do so in your own risk.

This program has got a good looking site

and such are their plans - 3 Plans are each one is a term plan 5, 10 and 15 day each.

Returns promised by the program are not excessive and this one may stay and perform well in short to medium term.

Good choice of payment processors provided by the program including LR/PM/STP & AP.

Minimum invest of 5$ is affordable for everyone and and at least it deserved to be tested.

The site design is pretty good with some extra features.

Personally I won't make any deposit on any days after plan until the start of next year.

This site might turn out a great profitable site, but it's no go for me with the added risk around this time of the year.

LOL, some reason, this site reminds me Cosmosfund. 12 days - 7 days - 5 days. You never know.

In my opninion this looks tobe a good investment program for short term.

Returns are attractive and cannot be said unsustainable looking shot term perspective.

Site design is good and program allows affordable minimum invests, accepts most all widely used payment processors including alertpay.

The plans are good for a short term investment even though many may argue the profits are high i feel its not too high but adequate for short term plan. But the risk here is the investors principle is locked till maturity along with the profits so of the site stop paying the investor will be at 100% loss and would not be able even to recover part of his capital since no daily payouts are made

• 1 month later...

ExIncome Admin Update

Dear Members,

As some of you had already noticed, ExtraIncome was added to the Premium Listing of the Money-News-Online.com monitor, a few days back. To make things even better, I have sweet news for you. Paul, the pillar behind the MNO blog, has spent his precious time, to make a detailed review of our program, and was published today in his blog. Those who are interested in reading the review of ExtraIncome may do so, by following this link: http://money-news-online.com/blog/2011/01/22/21012010-extraincome-review-and-daily-news-from-the-industry/ . We assure you that it won’t be a waste of your time; it will be worth reading it, as this review will give you a more detailed and in depth view of ExtraIncome.

Just for the note for those who are still unaware of the plans we are offering, we offer 120% after 5 days, 145% after 10 days, and 170% after 15 days. Further details can be found out on our website, or you can find it even quicker, by reading the review.

I hope you enjoy reading the interview. Stay tuned for the publication of the interview session I will be having with Paul, which will also be published in his blog, quite soon.

I wish everyone a very successful and prosperous 2011, especially with ExtraIncome.

Best Regards,

Phil Whitaker

ExtraIncome

I invested $10 here and I got an instant cash out here when I requested withdrawal of principal fund and profit also.

I am planning to reinvest here $10 so I can get again $2 in 5 days without doing anything but just to wait for 5 days. :D

A month and half ago I have read that this site is turning into scam as most of the monitors are showing waiting status, I thought that by now they have been buried to scam/closed section but I am so surprised to see that this site is on paying status until now, well best of luck to those who invested here.

@ djfritz

are you sure of the information that the site has problems before in paying its members if so its too risky to trust this site and invest in large since once if the site fails to honor payments there is no way it will not fail again so its better to stay away

ExIncome Admin Update

Well this is a critical moment for this hyip site it has a quite number of members already and

now the admin is asking the members to post and vote so that it will be famous like the other

hyip sites out there.

Dear Members,

I truly hope you all had a wonderful week.

I am really excited and elated to let you all know that, ExtraIncome has surpassed 52 days of journey, without any hassles, or hardships. ExtraIncome is growing bigger and better everyday, with membership count increasing by hundreds to two hundreds, daily. Deposits are coming in like storm, and have reached a total of $87,000 and so are the payments made at the speed of light, and to date, we have paid out $35,000 in withdrawals. When the other programs keep going down, ExtraIncome is still here paying everyone, because we are here to stay.

Our members who became a part of ExtraIncome from day one, are already enjoying their profits, and are making big money now. I would like to congratulate every member of ExtraIncome for making profits with us, and moreover, I would like to thank each and everyone of you, for continuously supporting and promoting us.

I would like to inform you that we have blocked the accounts of a few members, for creating multiple accounts, and abusing the referral commission system. We have zero tolerance policy towards such acts, and if we find any member violating the rules, the required action will be taken, at the earliest. This is done in the best interest of the program, and for its long lasting run. Creating multiple accounts, and withdrawing referral commission for oneself, will prohibit our intentions to make ExtraIncome the best program. So, no matter whatever the reason may be, the required and necessary action will be taken against members who violate the rules. Please keep this in your mind, and refrain yourself from any actions that you may think to do to cheat us.

ExtraIncome is growing at a very swift pace everyday, and a lot of payouts are being paid out everyday. But I see only a very few of then posting their payment proofs in forums, and voting for us in monitors. I kindly request you to please vote for us in the major monitors, and post your payment proofs in the top forums, after you receive your payment from us. It does not hurt you to express your thankfulness to us, by doing so. It will help ExtraIncome to become even bigger, and thereby make you all earn a lot more money.

I wish everyone a very great weekend.

Best Regards,

Phil Whitaker,

ExtraIncome

the plans are attractive with good profits which is not far too high but the risk is the site doesn't pay daily but only at expiration so if the site stop paying the investor will be at loss

also the design used is professional with a brilliant script

• 2 weeks later...

wow the admin has recently announce they are now paying members instantly and this reduces the waiting time and the risk of non payment

Have Fun with Instant Withdrawals!

Dear Members,

Finally, we have put into operation what you all have been eagerly looking for. It is none other than the instant withdrawal system. Hurray! Now you will not have to wait for hours; you will not have to wait for minutes; you will not have to wait even for 5 seconds, for your withdrawal to get processed. Your withdrawal will be processed right after you hit the withdrawal button, at the speed of light!

There may be times when your withdrawal may not be processed instantly, and may go to pending status. This may arise due to a couple of reasons, which have been mentioned below:

1. You do not have a valid ID of the e-currency in your account, to which you requested the withdrawal for.

2. Our e-currency accounts may have only lesser amount of money than what you requested for. This is because we store only a very less percentage of our money, like 3% of the total amount, in the account through which we process the withdrawals. The rest 97% is stored in other accounts, due to security reasons.

If you encounter any situation in which your withdrawal request goes to pending status, and do not get processed instantly, please feel free to contact us, so that we may be able to solve the issue in the earliest possible time.

So have fun with our latest excited addition of instant withdrawal system.

I wish you all a very fantastic week.

Best Regards,

Phil Whitaker

ExtraIncome

Feb-7-2011 08:00:31 AM

@ djfritz

are you sure of the information that the site has problems before in paying its members if so its too risky to trust this site and invest in large since once if the site fails to honor payments there is no way it will not fail again so its better to stay away

Well I don't know if the information I have read is true or not but with the current standing of this program, everything works perfectly fine with all the monitors on paying status.

ExIncome Admin's News Letter Update February 26, 2011 10:33 PM GMT + 8

Dear Members,

As most you had noticed, ExtraIncome website was unavailable for some hours yesterday. We were encountering a DDoS attack of high intensity during those hours, which made our website unavailable during that time. The attack was initiated by some people who were jealous of the tremendous growth of ExtraIncome, and who wanted to take us down. Well, we have some bad news for those attackers, which at the same time will make our loyal members very happy.

To ensure that this kind of unavailability or downtime won’t happen ever again, and to guarantee 99.9% uptime for our website, we have installed a high quality security feature provided by our hosting provider, Dragonara.net, known as the WebPIPE protection. ExtraIncome was already on a highly secure dedicated server provided by Dragonara.net, and already had top-notch DDoS protection from them. To step up the security level of our website, we have now installed the new security feature WebPIPE, which will protect us from any malicious attacks in future. This is a security feature which will offer our website with the highest protection standards.

We have spent considerably huge amount of money to implement this high quality protection, as we care for our members, and more importantly, their investments. We know that you have placed your trust in us, and so have you put your hard earned money in our program to earn with us; and so we will never let our members down. We want our members to be satisfied and happy with our service, and our aim is to provide you with the best possible service, of utmost quality.

Also, don’t forget to come join our official forum (http://www.board.exincome.com), and take part in the discussions being held there. You can start posting in our official forum, once you become a member there, after you complete the registration process. Registration link to our forum is http://www.board.exincome.com/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=register

I wish you all a very happy and beautiful weekend ahead.

Best Regards,

Phil Whitaker

ExtraIncome

• 2 weeks later...

the site was launched in December and its running till todate with paying status but i think its not the right moment now to invest as the site is in peak and many monitors are having very high payout ratio more than 100% and the highest rate is at 1993% so looks like the site is in the cashcow stage and which means it may stop any moment so its not a good time now to invest

• 2 weeks later...

This site offers a short-term profit plans, and I prefer this kind of plans, but profit rates are high here,

Although that Monitoring sites says that this site still pays already, but I see that it will not be able to continue to pay for a long time .

• 3 weeks later...

ExIncome Admin's News Letter Update April 02, 2011 10:15 PM GMT + 8

Liberty Reserve Non-Functiona They are unable to process Liberty Reserve withdrawal requests, as Liberty Reserve website is currently non-functional. The update on their website reads as follows:

Dear Members,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Site is temporarily unavailable

Liberty Reserve is experiencing technical difficulties and will return

as soon as our hosting provider's backup routing equipment is powered

and reconfigured.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to this, we have canceled Liberty Reserve withdrawal requests, and have returned the requested funds to the account balance. We ask those members who would like to request for their payments Liberty Reserve, to do so, after Liberty Reserve website becomes fully functional again.

On the other hand, it has been more than 24 hours now, since Liberty Reserve website has been non-functional, and they have not given any estimated time on their website, around which they will be fully functional again.

As a matter of fact, those who would like to save time, and would like to re-invest, may do so from their account balance. If you would like to re-invest from your account balance, please go to the Make Deposit section in your account, select the plan, enter the amount, and select the option "Spend funds from Account Balance Liberty Reserve". This option will be available only if you have Liberty Reserve funds in your account balance.

Please note that deposits with, and withdrawals to the other accepted payment processors, Perfect Money and AlertPay will not be affected in anyway due to this issue.

Best Regards,

Phil Whitaker

ExtraIncome

they have been online for four months for now, the latest update from the admin, as on 5th April regarding the program statistics as well as their official forum updates !

Extraordinary ExtraIncome!

Dear Members,

It has been exactly 120 days now, or 4 months, since we have begun our online journey. That is really an amazing feat to have achieved, especially in this industry. ExtraIncome has been growing strongly, and at a very swift pace all these time, and we have proved ourselves to be the best in this industry. No other program has ever come close to us, and they never can, because ExtraIncome is different, and so are we special. Our members have been a huge support for us, all along the way, and you are the reason why we have reached this exact position where we are at now. I have no words to express my happiness and excitement.

During the past 4 months of journey, ExtraIncome has proved itself to be the most trustworthy and risk free online investment opportunity. Many programs have come and gone during the past 4 months, and we are well aware that many of you have lost in those programs. But ExtraIncome is still here, and we will always be here for our members. That is what makes us different, and so special. When other program work to make money for themselves, we here work to make money for our members. That is what exactly our name implies - we are your extra income earner. We are doing our level best in providing quality service for our members, and we have proved it all throughout the journey.

The growth of ExtraIncome has been stupendous all along. ExtraIncome has managed to conquer the hearts of 11,600 online investors. Yes! Our membership database has grown to 11,300 members, and as I write this, the count is increasing at a rapid pace. Daily member registrations have soared to 300 to 400, which is even increasing day by day. Deposits are sky-rocketing. The Alexa traffic rank of ExtraIncome has reached 13,761, and it will not take us long to be ranked among the top 10,000 websites around the world. Please take a look at our Alexa stats here,[ http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/exincome.com#trafficstats ], and witness the mind-boggling growth of the great ExtraIncome. Those stats just proves how strong we are, and how much more stronger we are growing every single day.

The fame and reputation of ExtraIncome is rising day by day. Most of you already know that ExtraIncome is the top and most preferred program in this industry. Our members have been investing and re-investing all the time, because they know that there is absolutely nothing to be afraid of at ExtraIncome. Our highly sophisticated instant withdrawal system allows members to withdraw their earnings instantly. Yes, that is right! You get paid within a matter of a millisecond after you submit your withdrawal request. Sounds brilliant, isn't it? Well then, come experience the feeling to get paid instantly, if you have not yet.

But we are not going to stop it just there. We have a lot of plans to develop our program to meet the highest possible needs of our members, because our members are whom we work for. You are our employers, and we are your employee. It is your necessities that we strive to put into effect. We will be increasing our advertising campaign in the coming days, and we will also be implementing the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) feature for our website, to step up the safety of the transactions being made, to a higher level.

We have many more developments coming in our way, like a Live Chat, different language integrations, and many others, and all those will be done gradually. Together, we will re-write the history of high yield investment programs. When the other programs become a history, we will still be here, and our members will still be earnings a lot of money from us.

We are going to be your extra income earner for all your life throughout, because we are not going anywhere anytime. We are paying thousands of dollars every single day, and we intend to be in business for many years providing the same quality service for our members. As we have said before, visit us after 3 months; visit us after 6 months; or give us a visit after 1 year; we will still be here serving our members to the best of our abilities.

We invite all those members who have not joined our official forum (http://www.board.exincome.com) yet, to join our offical forum, and be a part of the huge ExtraIncome community. Witness with your own eyes the huge payments we are paying out every day in the Payment Proofs section. You can see amazing payment proofs of over $3500 in our official forum. Moreover, you can meet new members, make new friends, get your doubts cleared in the least possible time, post your payment proofs, introduce yourself to the family of ExtraIncome, and do much more. All our members and moderators are of great help to each other, and that is exactly the reason for the huge success of ExtraIncome.

The management of ExtraIncome wishes all its members, a prosperous money making stay with us. Make your dreams come true with the extraordinary ExtraIncome.

Best Regards,

Phil Whitaker

ExtraIncome

Apr-5-2011 07:15:33 PM