Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Libertypaidbux - liberypaidbux.com

jan4ix

New site, opened today.Free upgrades for first 100 and 1$ purache balance.

#Payouts by LR

#1.01 payout for standart /0.10 upgraded

#First upgrade only for 2 $

#click 0.001 /0.0004 $ per click

# max 15 ads per day (standart)

I dont get almost any referral earnings , so no refback, but you can use the site for earning, since low rates sometimes mean stability.

You can join the site here.

''libertypaidbux'' is one of newest buxhost companies which increasing daily ... i think admin of this company have good experience abot advertisers because any advertiser need to advertise with lowest prices ... i hope this company will be famous because it can find more advertisers

• 3 weeks later...

Why do you say it like that?! Those rates are the same I mentioned above. And they have 15 -20 ads . So about 2 c per day with free account. Im upgraded so I get 20+ ads and I earn ~5 cents per day. A buxhost site is actually paying , isnt that what matters?! ;D

Update guys :

HELLO, DEAR MEMBERS OF LIBERTYPAIDBUX!

WE HAVE NEXT GREAT NEW YEAR GIFT FOR NEWLY REGISTERED USERS AND OTHER MEMBERS!

FROM TODAY UNTIL JANUARY 1,2011 EVERY NEW REGISTERED MEMBER WILL GET 0.20$ SIGHUP BONUS TO MAIN BALANCE!

ALSO OUR OTHER MEMBERS CAN GET SOME GIFTS, JUST INVITE DIRECT REFERRALS AND GET 0.025 FOR EVERY DIRECT REFERAL!

As you can see a 3 day signup bonus is offered(0.2$). Join libertypaidbux now!

click 0.001 /0.0004 $ per click !!!

Are these poor rates could attract members to this site

These rates do not deserve to just open the web page, because the better that we spend our time with sites that deserve it, because everyone wants to make a good profit, I do not think that these rates can make any profit.

Dude , you cant imagine how wrong you are. The ad count x rates is is reasonable. Im reaching my payouts just fine with 1 direct and 2 active rented refs. The ad count is what balances the rates, is it so hard o do the math?! And the best part is , the site is actually working , while being a buxhost site, and not to mention its a PTC.

iam a member in this site and there is some updates in upgrade packages:

For Special Verified membership:

has been increased price for click: from 0.001 to 0.0015$

For Liberty Premium membership:

also increased price for click: from 0.002 to 0.0025$

For Liberty Diamond membership:

increased pay per click: from 0.004 to 0.007$

Also for all upgrade packages was increased all available commissions: on ref. signups, upgrades and addfunds :)

So, prices for Liberty Premium membership is:

for 1 month- 7,50$

for 3 month- 20$

Prices for Liberty Diamond membership is:

for 1 month- 20$

for 3 month- 50$

And for Standart members from this moment daily available number of ads increased to 15

Another great update today :

Hello,Dear members!

After our joining to MarsGroupServices we have more opportunities to conduct our business!

And I`m glad to present you our new increased prices for clicks for all memberships!

So, from January 9,2011 at LibertypaidBux you can earn:

as a Standart Member:

0.002$ per your own click

0.0007 per refferral click

minimum payout: 1,50$

NOTE: Standart members must have at least 5 posts on our forum to be able for your payment request!

To read the full thing see here.

In short, click rates have been increased, and so far the ptc is paying. Join LibertyPaidBux now.