Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Baconfund - Baconfund.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Bacon Fund offers you an amazing opportunity to increase your income from the comfort and security of your home. It's fast, safe, stable, and most important a nice place to start your income you will need only to register and open a deposit.

With our globally integrated operations and business strategies, our disciplined and established investment process, and the knowledge and expertise of our investment managers, we are able to provide you with innovative investment solutions and give you the maximum return.

Plans :

103% - 115% After 1 day

PLAN SPEND AMOUNT ($) PROFIT RETURN (%)

plan 1 $10 - $500 103%

plan 2 $501 - $5, 000 110%

plan 3 $5, 001 - $150, 000 115%

125% - 175% After 5 days

plan 1 $20 - $1, 000 125%

plan 2 $1, 001 - $5, 000 150%

plan 3 $5, 001 - $150, 000 175%

135% - 205% After 7 days

plan 1 $50 - $3, 000 135%

plan 2 $3, 001 - $10, 000 175%

plan 3 $10, 001 - $150, 000 205%

Payment Method: Liberty Reserve, and Perfect Money.

Join Here

this is another short term investment plan,i dislike dislike HYIP programs that pays after a particular period of time,i prefer daily ROI,anyways this program has proven to be different,it is the 1st one that is offering a good roi,i mean the 1st plan has a reasonable roi after 1 day,investors can apply the hit and run strategy to the first plan

well i guess this program might want to sustain the 1 day plan they are offering among the plan,though i agree with you guys that the program is offering a high roi but i believe the one day plan is still reachable and it can be sustainable for few days as well, i wouldn't be surprised if this program is having a paying status by tomorrow