Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

coolcash - coolcash.biz

hyipexposure.com

I am not Admin;

http://coolcash.biz/

coolcash.biz is a professionally managed group of skillful traders. Our primary job is to help our members profit. We are professionals and we have developed a system that will allow you to profit handsomely. It includes defined risk and suggested money management which are both required for consistent profits and capital preservation.

Currency markets are highly speculative and volatile in nature. Any currency can become very expensive or very cheap in relation to any or all other currencies in a matter of days, hours or sometimes minutes. This exact volatile nature of the currencies is what attracts an investor to trade and invest in the currency market. Investing your money in a fixed deposit account of a bank is relatively safer. Each investor should examine their allowable risk and keep it within a reasonable amount he or she can easily afford to lose.

The investment should not be so great that, if lost, will affect the investor's lifestyle. We have spent thousands of dollars for the safety of your funds and information while designing this program. Also we have established partnerships with the largest financial institutions in the world.

Investment Plans:

20 days 7%-9% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 7.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 8.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 9.00

Payment Method: LibertyReserve

Link: http://coolcash.biz/

well the roi offered in this investment program is really on the high sigh so i wonder how it is going to sustain,offering 9% daioly or 20 days will be so difficult to sustain,investors dont need anyone to tell them not to invest in this program

i pretty much like the design of the program and the script used by the admin of the program is ok as well,i guess the program should be able to maintain the roi they are offering for few days.though i believe this program should be able to maintain the program for 3 round at least,the program is offering a total of 140% in 20 days

i dont think they will return us the principal here as you can see the roi after 20days is 140% that means daily profit is only 2% which is realy very sustainable..

but if they are stating that the principal will be back after the plan, then i think this hyip will be suspaicious..

i believe this program might be able to main the roi they are offering,the program is offering 7% daily roi which is kind high though but i believe it reachable the total return investors will get on the program is 140% which i think it reachable in 20 days.