Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fixed-Profit - Fixed-Profit.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Today Fixed-Profit.biz is one of the most fast-growing and perspective corporations, working on an foreign exchange market. Our main company business is trading on FOREX market. Systematic market analysis, observation of foreign exchanges, margin trading, effective use of fundamental and technical analysis, everything is performed in order to reduce risks and get a profit.

"Fixed-Profit.biz offers a wide variety of fixed investments programs offering you great additional income in every situation of life. We can offer answers to your top important life questions, and give you opportunities for capital investments wherever you are in life. These are some typical situations where financial investments can be of use."

Plans :

31% HOURLY FOR 4 HOURS - INSTANT PAYMENT

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $15 28.00

Plan 2 $16 - $100 29.00

Plan 3 $101 - $300 30.00

Plan 4 $301 - $10,000 31.00

Calculate your profit >>

115% AFTER 1HOUR - INSTANT PAYMENT

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $15 - $70 107.00

Plan 2 $71 - $200 110.00

Plan 3 $201 - $10,000 115.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,Alertpay

Join Here

am truly not a fan of hourly programs and i can only advise investors to stay away from this program,because hourly programs can never be trusted.though the one hour plan might be tempting but i must warn the program is not safe but again the admin want more money from the 1 hour plan,so i guess investors need to stay away.