Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Alfaroin - alfaroin.com

umeghayu

I am not admin

http://alfaroin.com

ALFAROIN is international of high investment project.

You can to invest from anywhere round of the world.

All the members of our team are professionals.They are constantly working on implementing unique technologies and trading schemes that allow working successfully on the market of -virtual investments in a highly successful and profitable way. The profit we offer is quite real Our analysts are doing their best to make successful forecasts and our traders work nearly 24 hours a day for making more stable profit both for us and our investors. We are also working on alternative markets.

We invest in real estate, capital market, also we use a lot of other market instruments in order

to increase capital in a reliable manner. Mostly we invest via funds.

Investment Plans:

118% Afer 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Smart $200 - $700 118.00

Calculate your profit >>

175% After 3 Days

Stream $900 - $1,500 175.00

Calculate your profit >>

300% After 7 Days

Max $2,000 - $5,000 300.00

Calculate your profit >>

850% After 15 Days

West $7,000 - $12,000 850.00

Calculate your profit >>

3200% After 28 days

Alfa Plan $15,000 - $30,000 3200.00

Calculate your profit >>

0.70% Daily 60 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Start-L $10 - $150 0.70

Accept: LR

Ref: 8%

Link >>> http://alfaroin.com

I see the plans has changed now.

here the detail:

----------------------------------------------------

130% After 1 day - 10$ - 250.000$

240% After 3 days - 10$ - 250.000$

518% After 7 days - 10$ - 250.000$

1200% After 15 days - 10$ - 250.000$

3200% After 28 days - 1000$ - 250.000$

REFERRAL BONUS 8%

Minimal deposit 10$

Maximal deposit 250.000$

looking at this program the ROI offered in all plans are really on the high rendering the program to unable to last,seriously speaking i dont really like hyips that pays"after" so so time,well investors can risk it and invest in the 1st plan then apply hit and run strategy to it

the admin of this program is trying to be smart on investors,all plan inhere plan inhere is offering high roi and high minimum investment,though the program is offering another plan for 60 days with reasonable roi and sustainable roi but i dont think this program will ever maintain the 60 days plan for 10 days before the program will stop paying investors.

This site is already two days old and I notice that until now its has waiting status. this site has daily plan and right now its suppose to have a paying status right now. I guess many investors and hyip monitoring sites just don't like investing in here simply because this site script is cheap. I don't know if we can do thinks the right way or not. I'm sure no matter what will happen its better not to take risk in here.

130% after 1 day is a very high ROI to be honest and there seems to be no monitor observing this site so it is always a risk to invest here. Although the site design and script is good it can't promise a good return so if we want to invest here we always have to be careful before taking the step.

I wouldn't be giving this program a nod since the admin is confused.why did he change the plans??guys the returns inhere are high and to me it is a trap set for greedy investors.so to avoid falling into the trap of the admin the best thing to be done inhere is to skip the program.

well even hyip monitors refuse to have this program listed.the progrm isn't getting any kinda monitors having the listed after the program has being running for 3 days online .no proof of payment from the program so far as the time i checked with the program.

well the trust remain all the admin of this program only want the same thing thing you want,money and they felt they can easily get the money by scam,so dont be s see programs offering unreasonable term but what i dont know is if this program ever get anybody to invest with them.

• 1 month later...