Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hawk-silver - Hawk-silver.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Initially company \"SILVER HAWK\" formed in late 2009 as a private closed-end fund.

According to the results of the 2011 founders decided to open the door to all the fund since learned that a team of professionals created and developed the concept of investment given the opportunity to learn any amount of money.

Today \"SILVER HAWK\" focuses on Russian investors and is an active participant of innovative tendencies of investing in the CIS countries and abroad.

Stable team: most experts working for the company since its inception.

The company\'s mission: to enable people to pool their resources to invest vysokobyudzhetnyx projects with guaranteed returns and minimal risk.

Read our investment opportunities.

Join us now to start receiving daily profit today!

Do you want to share with us a success?

Register and make a deposit at any of the eight packages!

Plans :

18% in 90 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Test package of $ 5 - $ 70,000 0.20

36% in 90 days

Starter Package $ 20 - $ 70,000 0.40

54% in 90 days

The base package of $ 100 - $ 70,000 0.60

72% in 90 days

Conservative package of $ 300 - $ 70,000 0.80

99% in 90 days

Aggressive package of $ 600 - $ 70,000 10.1

126% in 90 days

Professional Package $ 1,000 - $ 70,000 1.40

153% in 90 days

Master Package $ 3,000 - $ 70,000 1.70

180% in 90 days

VIP Package $ 5,000 - $ 70,000 2.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Referal: up to 7%

Join Here

Sincerely the ROI inhere to me is way too low but i have a believe that they can be on ground for a while since the admin made is moderate and reasonable.i just hope it would be payable for long.meanwhile i expect the admin of the site to add one or two quality monitors to radar them.

you guys are so correct,the program is sustainable but the roi been offered in 90 days is just low,i dont know what the admin takes investors for,does he investors are daft to the extent that they will invest in a program that is not offering a 1% roi,what am i saying,it is offering the roi of 0.2% daily, that so grotesque i have never seen this kind of ROI before

The site looks just a horrible mess with all the bright red colors - not professional at all. But the entry level investments of just $5 are easily accessible to everyone, and I'm sure they're able to maintain the ROI easily. However, as stated before, I also feel that the ROI is actually too low to make it worthwhile. Sure little money is better than no money, but this is starting to be mere cents with just 0.2% daily ROI...

i beileve the admin of this program is trying to be smart on investors by offering all 90 days plan,though the roi might be sustainable but i must warn the admin is smart hyip investors,this program will never continue paying investors for 90 days,if the admin of this program start geting good investment from investors,the admin will only make a run on them.

All the investment plans here are about 90 days so i think it may be a ling term investment program but this days i see many people are not showing interest in hourly investment sites at the same time the long term investment sites because both are very risky . and most of them are preferring the short term investment plans this day . any how this site seems to be not so attractive to invest for a long term .

I guess this site is now a scam site. lets face it. This site has unstable plan. Plus LR is down for few days now I'm sure this site is just been affected and I'm sure by now this site does not have extra money to pay its investors once LR return. As I'm sure when LR returns this site does not have enough investors to sustain itself.

I think the non english language inhere would go a long way too discourage many investors.Moreso i got to see a much deposit but yet i didn't get to see any payment proof to confirm that they are paying or would be paying.guys sincerely the program to me though promising isn't worth investing into.

even if this program is written in English,i think the program will struggle to get hyip investors to invest with them,i guess only hyip monitors will have the courage to invest with programs like this.the profit been offered to investors is too small.

• 5 weeks later...

This is good program and I'm not too surprise when this program have been approved with status "Paying" in almost monitors now because their plans are very good, it is promised for a long paying program but I think that everyone too should be careful with this program because this site don't install any protection soft and it too is a cheap script therefore it is not suitable for long investment