Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HotSharesInvest - Hotsharesinvest.com

ezyearning

Invest in adult-entertainment industry with HSI

Buy shares of a solid adult-entertainment company founded on March 2009

We recently started this program to capitalize our company and be able to expand our business.

Share price is $15.00 and gives you a 14% monthly profit (+ 6% welcome bonus!) sent directly to your LR account, no need to request withdrawal.

Buy one or more shares, after 30 days your Liberty Reserve account will be credited with $3.00 for each share you bought (14% montly profit + 6% bonus), then every 30 days you'll earn $2.10 (14%) for each share you bought, for 24 months.

At the end of the investment period (720 days) your total profit we'll be $51.30 for each share bought, a net profit of 342%.

You won't need to login every month and request withdrawal, your profits we'll be automatically credited to your Liberty Reserve account.

http://hotsharesinvest.com/ER1336679

If you are looking for a 100%/200% daily profit, this investment is not for you!

A real industry can't make such profits, we are not going to scam you, so we are not going to promise you to become rich in 7 days!

Company name and location is confidential

REGISTER HERE

this is not a hyip program,this is more or less of a cycler program,the program looks promising but i think the roi offered monthly is on the low side,looking at it well if i purchase a share of $15 and at the end of the program which is 2 years i will only be making $51.30,this is just a waste of time when i can earn $50 in just a month from PTP

This offer looks promising but it will involve a high risk investing in this program,who can say if during the period of waiting for 2 years the program failed then you have succesfully wasted your time and lose your money as well.well if its true you can always earn some money every 24 months in your LR.

i cant even understand what the program all about but from i have being reading here, i guess the program is just a scam in disguise.i can only hope newbies will not fall victim on the program because i thought the program might be offering something nice initailly but from investors comment inhere the programm will waste time and money.

Most of the people this days are showing much interest in shares and this trend have being increased from the launch of just being paid and i think this concept is really good one and it works the best only if the site is good one like jsp . but we can trust others but only after seeing some payment proofs and the ratings of the site and this one seems to be good one

I have a reservation about this site. I don't recommend this site at all. I know its hard to earn money investing in a hyip site and just looking at this site plan already make me think that this site is really hard site to earn money as its can turn to scam any time without me knowing it. Since unlike simple plan in which we can visualize how long a site can last bast on its roi. This site for me is just too complicated.

well this program is having paying status among hyip monitors but the truth still remain i dont understand the program,i was thinking am the only one that doesn't understand the program but from other members comment, i guess am not the only one that doesn't understand the program.