Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Espeedbis - Espeedbis.com

xetang

E Speed Business LTD Company's capital assets are earned by professional traders, who work at E Speed Business LTD. The main part of investors' deposits is deposited to the company's accounts and is used in the course of currency trading. The less part of the deposits is accumulated at the insurance account. This part ensures guarantees for the investors. Our company offers several investment plans with different level of yield and different investment periods. The yield percentage may vary depending on the client's deposit amount. The yield percentage of investment plans includes the recovery of investment principal. All the calculations can be made with the help of the profit calculator, which is accessible on the main page.

30 days deposit. 150%

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 10.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 20.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 50.00

100 days 3.4% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 3.20

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 3.30

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 3.40

Gold 180 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 4.20

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 4.30

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 4.40

Plan 4 $5,001 - $10,000 4.50

Special Package 45 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Monthly Profit (%)

Special Plan $100 - $10,000 300.00

Accept: LR, PM, SP, PP

Join here: http://espeedbis.com/?ref=zozo278

Well the site script used here doesn't seem to be too shabby although there doesn't seem to be any SSL protection as of yet. The interest rates and ROI offered here are also a bit on the higher side so we should be a bit more careful while investing here. Hit and run strategy would go well here.

well the script used for this program is just ordinary,the site has no protection incase of attacks,the roi offered in all plans are on the high side and this makes it to be unsustainable,investors hould be carefull when investing here cos the hit and run strategy might not work here

another program i hope will last long,if not for the LR mainatain issue we are having i will have loved to give this program a trial.i pretty much like the 30 days plan,the total return in there is 150% at the end of 30 days.which i find sustainable and reachable for the admin.

This is a very old script and i have being seeing that the site have added only one monitors since a long time and that to showing the status as waiting so how can we trust and invest in this program . and i feel showing the status as waiting after the launch of 35 days is simple a sign for the scam and the same thing repeated here . it may be a scam site .

well good to see this program is not getting some hyip program to invest with them,though the program has not really pick up as i expected but the program has being paying investors and new hyip monitors is now having the program listed with paying status.

This site is running for a week now. Sad to say the time this site open LR is down. Now its has not paying until now. I guess this site just cant' make it since how can this site pay when LR is down? And when its return its has few investors and that amount is not enough to be rolled and to pay its investors. I guess its better that we find a better and more stable hyip site than this one.