Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Giving out $75 Google AdWords voucher

pinay

So I got one $75 AdWords voucher from Articlesbase, and given that I don't meet the T&C's (check below), I'd like to give it out to someone who does. Now I'm not selling it, but if you feel it's worth something, then donations via LR/HDM are accepted ;)

First one to PM me gets both the code and the URL one needs to register via.

* Terms and Conditions: Terms and Conditions: Promotional credit must be applied to a new AdWords account and is valid only for new Google AdWords customers with self-managed signup accounts. Advertisers will be charged for all advertising that exceeds the promotional credit. Advertisers can suspend their ads anytime before the promotional credit amount is exhausted if they do not wish to receive additional advertising charges. Advertisers will not be notified once the promotional credit is exhausted. Offer subject to ad approval, valid registration, and acceptance of the Google AdWords Program standard terms and conditions. The promotional credit is non-transferable and may not be sold or bartered. Offer may be revoked at any time for any reason by Google Inc. One promotional credit per customer. Offer valid only for sign ups through the URL provided for the promotion by customers with billing address in the US. Offer expiration can vary. Please review the media containing your promotional credit to determine expiration date. Your use of this voucher and/or the promotional credit constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Offer void where prohibited by law. Coupon Expires on 9/30/2012