Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EarnForexMoney - Earnforexmoney.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Earn Forex Money provides long term private Investment programs. Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. Our team consists of Market analizers, Portfolio managers, Currency Traders and Money managers. We welcome customers from around the globe to make an investment with MoneyGator and make money with a single click. We guarantee our customers that their investment funds will earn steady profits over time.

Plans :

plans.jpg

1% referral commission

Accept : LR

Join Here

$25 for the basic plan is a bit high entry level investment, and will surely "scare" some investors away, as $10 is more and less the industry standard for starter investments. However, with the 1% daily rate this one has all the cards it needs to be sustainable on the long run, and I don't see any real reason for it to fail due to too big promises. But as LR is still unavailable, and they only offer LR and PM, they're sure to have a lack of investors for starters, and that will create a bad image for the program - despite not being their fault.

i guess this LR issue makes thing clear to us that majority of hyip investors and monitors only use LR as payment processer and PM as back up, i belive majority of them dont have enough fund in there PM account thats why this pogram couldnt get a monitor.

I have already guessed that no one will show interest in investing in this program because of the investment plans they are offering are really bad and all the investment plans are of period 1 year so how can the investors attract this one . and as i thought before the site have $0.00 investment till now and i think no one will invest in this till the admin changes the plans to a reasonable period .

I see that LR is back now. So I'm sure in matter of few hours we can see proof of payments if this site is going to turn out to be paying again. We really going to have hard time finding out if this site is really paying good or not simply because this site can turn out to be a scam site if its not going to pay even thought LR is not back. I really don't know how many hyip site is going to be affected because of LR downing.