Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

IndoHYIP - IndoHYIP.com

rivha

This is paid to post forum made by Indonesian..and this site is the biggest PTP site for Indonesian...

The mainly of this site is for Indonesian member but that is accept International member..because have the International Section too ;)

The rate each post is 5 point where the point can be converted in the requested payment time...

The request time right now is just available for 2 :

1. 5000 point for $50

2. 9000 point for $100

But don't thinking to get earn from this site is hard..because you can get the good point although you are offline..:D

Please look to this point you can earn :

image-CED6_4CFBD77C.jpg

image-AFCA_4CFBD77C.jpg

image-2A59_4CFBD77C.jpg

I was got paid for $10 last time because to exchange 2000 point with $10 is still available.. :)

If you are interested to join this site..you can register here

Happy Posting..;)

@Mynada :

i see some of senior member still active in this site...that make me want to back again active in this site although the payment will be more hard again to reach right now..

The non paid section for new section make me really sad..i think that section is paid but no :(

@hongsui :

hm?? to cashout must made 1000 post?? i think you can request below that amount of post my friend..look to the earning we can get..we just not get the earning from that post only..are you remember that?:D

if you look to that..your rate is good for sure each post..:)

@mummyz :

actually the rate now decreased but gone my friend...they add the new section but not made that as the paid section..because of this the earning is really hard here right now :(

are you still active in this site my friend?? i was not active since im got my first $10 here :P

@Rivha :

Yeah a couple past day I'm still active on IMF forum but since my Friend LR-Hunter make some PO and doesn't get paid until Now.. I Stop my posting activity in there until LR-Hunter get paid on that Forum..

But I think if they still paying us.. This site will be Legit.. Because we can redeem our money in a huge amount in once.. :D

@mummyz :

im agree with cashout in big amount at once..maybe your friend should wait again my friend...how long he wait about that payment?? last time i got the payment in 3 week lol..almost 1 month..and the senior member got payment in that waiting time too :)

@Rivha :

It's been 4 or 5 day ago since she make some PO in IMF Forum.. Well So you'v got your payment after 3 weeks..?? Did we need to Contact the admin so we can make some PO more fast or it will be the same..??

I think all senior like Malingayam and the other will get so much Cash if that Forum will Paying all their members.. Because as I know malingAyam already can redeem their points for $100 :D

@Mynada :

i see some of senior member still active in this site...that make me want to back again active in this site although the payment will be more hard again to reach right now..

The non paid section for new section make me really sad..i think that section is paid but no :(

You are right Rivha, Many seniors still active by posting there, Sometimes I took a look at glance at seniors posting. those will be my guidance to make investment in Hyip I'll join. but I didn't post anything. Cause nothing special attract me to post there anymore

• 2 weeks later...

@legendkid :

oh God..im sorry my friend..im forgot to add the information about the payment processor here...you will got paid trough the LR for sure..and the point system is not fixed..you can collect the much point depend your activity..:)

And after you reach 5000 point or 9000 point you can exchange it for the real money :)

YEah collected 5000 points minimum to exchange with $50 or 9000 points for $100 :D

and this is my latest payment from the site that already changed the domain to "indomoneyforum"

You have received a payment to your account U1933038 (jozz70):

Date: 1/3/2011 3:14 PM

Batch: 52478610

From Account: U2662651 (IndoMoneyForum)

Amount: $100.00

Memo: 14-12-2010 14:37 malingAyam

Thank you.

@malingayam :

WOW you finally did it my friend..you are really good and can wait for that long time lol..after seen your proof i think will be back again to this site and collect point by point until reach $100 although will took the time lol..

can i ask something?? are the exchange to $10 is available again or no my friend??

• 1 month later...

right now IndoHYIP is more better for sure...we can cashout for $1 within 500 point only ;) and then the payment is just within 2 day only maximum..so this is great deal to be more active again here than before..because before payment is up to 1 month..but right now just 2 days only..so big different that is :D