Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trust Profits - TrustProfits.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

New kind of earnings.

Your actions will be to deposit money into your special account and watch for an increase in profits.

Every day you will receive a certain amount on to your account without doing anything.*

A few days later you will realize that it's very profitable for us and for you. We increase your money on the forex market also in Constructions, Consulting and Communications, getting a good percentage of profit on a daily basis. Our experts are in full control and profit transfer money to your account. If you want to learn in detail about earnings, please contact our support department, which operates nearly around the clock. Remember that our company - its reliability and confidence in the future. Join us today.

Plans :

130%after 1day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $50 105.00

Plan 2 $51 - $200 110.00

Plan 3 $201 - $500 115.00

Plan 4 $501 - $1,000 120.00

Plan 5 $1,001 and more 130.00

300% after 4days

Plan 1 $200 - $500 200.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 240.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 300.00

800%after 7days

Plan 1 $500 - $800 500.00

Plan 2 $801 - $1,000 600.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 800.00

1500% after 16days

Plan 1 $800 - $1,000 1200.00

Plan 2 $1,001 and more 1500.00

2500% after 30days

Plan 1 $1,001 and more 2500.00

1% daily for 365days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 1.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 1.50

Accept: LR

Join Here

even if this program is having a paying status, i will advice investors to stay away from the program. only ne plan is safe inhere and any other inhee is just to sam investors,the minimum investment required and the roi they are offering is way too high.only one plan might be safe inhre and i will advise investors to stay away.

whether it will go off in the nearest future or not should not be our concern,every investor should know that you can not depend on any HYIP site to become rich or as means of generating income for a long time,we all understand the risk involve.what am after is what they offer for now and how it proof to be true.

i wouldnt say the program has hit the rock,becasue before the maintainance issue with LR the program was still maintaining paying status among hyip monitors but as of now the program is on waiting and not paying status, i want to believe maybe LR is the reason thecurrent status,hopefully the program might be back when LR is back.but ordinarily the program isnt safe,so i advise investing even they LR comes back.

whether it will go off in the nearest future or not should not be our concern,every investor should know that you can not depend on any HYIP site to become rich or as means of generating income for a long time,we all understand the risk involve.what am after is what they offer for now and how it proof to be true.

Sure the HYIP admins are the only ones making big amounts of money (with their scams), but careful investor can make some profit. Spending one's money all around for all the programs that even have the bad outlook is not wise, and will only lead to losing the funds.

I don't trust the very high and unsustainable ROI they're offering. Paying status with mere cents when investors are expected to pay dollars is not very good comparison.

well as it stand for now, i guess the program has finally stop paying investors,i tried to check with the program and i couldnt get any reasonable hyip monitor having the program listed.i believe the admin has use the LR situation to make a run on investors money.

though the monitors have listed the program and show the status as paying i dont believe this wil pay for a long time and as our members said some of them have already shown that it is in problem so i think this is not the safe place to invest and here the monitors will make a lot of money but by seeing the payment details of the monitors we should not be so enthusiastic and invest in this sort of programs .

wow! LR is back the program has started paying investors again,good to see the one can see proof of payment for the program,the program admin has really done well for himself sustaining the program for close to 10 days now despite the roi being kinda high.

Its funny that this site is recycled. do you know that this site existed many years ago? In fact if you going to count its first day of existence this site is actually 2014 days old. Just imagine. theirs only 365 days in a year so divide 2014 days by 365 days and you will see how long this site is running already and scamming people.

Right now this site is once again a scam site but don't be surprise if after few months you can see this site open again to scam investors.