All Pips

welchfund - welchfund.com

I am not admin

We do business, you gain in future

Plans:

planjpg.jpg

Payment Processors: LR & PM

welch fund

Note: Life time 171 days and paying monitored for more than 2 months having "paying status"

Program has given fantastic performance, and return 2.5-3.5% daily for 60 days is quite attractive and sustainable for longer term.

Lets see if this program can pass entire december month easily while many other hyips are having problems.

@yogesh. I can't really enter the site but according to your post, the interest rate is 2.5-3.5% daily. I also think its sustainable but like you said, we should wait if this can survive another month. If by January, the site is still paying, without the going-to-be-a-scam symptoms, then I think its worth trusting. What is the minimum investment anyway?

Minimum investment needed is just $5 which is affordable by many investors. And if new investors are planning to put their money into this site this December then I will suggest to put into the first plan that pays daily as opposed to the second one so that they will at least get money on a daily basis.

This is one of the long running program which is running for more than six month and have seen 2-3 investment cycles.

A profit of 90%-150% for 60 days is good as on average an investor will earn a minimum of 1.5% daily is fairly reasonable

I feel its a good site to invest without much risk

I agree that program has done really good job by staying such longer period of around 6 months an still have paying status in highly volatile period.

Returns projected by the plans are highly attractive and may be sustained for longer period.

I believe this program has lot more potential and we may see in coming time.

Amazing offer for new investors to recover 20% of their investment immediately since both Hyip home.net and Hyipbid.com are offering 400% RCB offer. Its great to invest in such a lovely risk free plans while enjoying high RCB offer.

But my only concern is the hyip is not accepting alertpay in to their payment processor

• 2 weeks later...

It's very stable in payment, after completing my first invest, I decided to iinvest again, now my second invest still far away to reach BEP but at least I'm in profit for my first round. hoping that this Hyip going through end year and last long, but who knows.

• 2 weeks later...

A daily payout of 2.5%-3.5% is always encouraged by me since i feel more comfortable to join sites where its pays higher proportion daily

Since this will reduce the risk of non payment and will enable us to recover our principle sooner

Also the minimum investment of $5 is not too high so we can expect newbies to feel comfortable to test the site

The admin doesn't seem to be publishing more information about the site office background , the office address is also not published and the investment portfolios where it intends to invest is also not published and looks like he tries to have the members in blank. The site design even though is not impressive yet its nice and its using a good script

• 2 weeks later...

teh site is using a nice template with a brilliant script but i feel the site is not protected by site securities as i don't see any information published with regard to it

there are daily and weekly plans where i will always go for daily pl,ans as its less risky

the first plan of 60 days will enable the investor to recover his principle in 40 days and the minimum to be spent is also low and affordable by many small investors to try the site

The monitors listed in the site rate-us page is showing the site is already running for 225 days and has seen 2-3 cycle and sounds more stable so i feel its risk free to invest in this site and earn profits as the monitors are showing paying status and there are few RCB offer from the monitors which will enable us tro get part of the principle part immediately and break even much faster

• 3 weeks later...

The advantage is that it has great online support & requires just 5$ with 2.5% daily ROI which's quite reasonable compared to HYIP features.. I think it's about trading platform where the USD/EUR pair is used by admin for our invested money... SO for their lose we will also be affected by loosing our principle...

This is one of the long running program which is running for more than six month and have seen 2-3 investment cycles..I will suggest to put into the first plan that pays daily as opposed to the second one so that they will at least get money on a daily basis..