Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

growoffshore - growoffshore.com

quangnam52335

I am not the admin.

GrowOffshore.Com is a private group of people working online in the Foreign Exchange Business since early 2010. Our professional team of Forex traders come from all over the world. We work together to provide our members with a stable income while staying very secure and safe. Backed by our years of online Forex investment, GrowOffshore.net couldn't be any more secure. Our team of 5 people study and analyze the online data tables, currency rate fluctuations and even manage the investments daily for our members returns.

Our long term goal is to maintain professional relationships with all our members. The key to success we believe is letting all members know what is happening behind the scene. Aside from our members, we have our most priority in the Forex investments. We have plans set and will work on improving the investments every day. With our experienced team, this won't be a problem. By investing in GrowOffshore.Com, we can say you are in the hands of truly professionals. You can manage your portfolio anytime of the day by logging into your account. We will take full responsibility and will use our expertise to make your investments reach the full return.

Plans :

112% after 1 day

126% after 2 days

142% after 3 days

156% after 4 days

Accept : LibertyReserve, Perfectmoney

Join now: http://growoffshore.com

only few monitors is decide to have this program listed and i dont think the invest with the program cause they are all having the program with waiting status, i can tell they are just wating for a members to hint them on the prosition of the program if it paying not .even hyip monitors are scared to invest here.

Four days running and now has paying status. that's a good sign. I'm hoping that this site will going to last longer like two to three more months if this site will going to keep on getting more investors. But if not then I guess just two weeks more or less. Also my main concern is that hyip monitoring sites is not many enough to promote this site for a longer paying span.

despite the paying status this program might be having, i doubt if the program will last 7 days with paying status,it even more risky to invest with the program now that they have paying status, i wobder why it takes so long for hyip monitors to take this long o change the status of the program from waiting to paying.

i wonder what goldpoll saw with this program that they went ahead and invest with the program but you know what the current status of this program is now on waiting ,though the program was paying investors but the status has change to waititng now and i guess it due to the fact the LR is doing some kinda mainatainance,they havnt being able to pay investors.i guess

i wonder what goldpoll saw with this program that they went ahead and invest with the program

Monitors don't typically invest their own funds, and instead get some from the HYIPs themselves to invest, and base their score on the funds paid to them - and if everything is paid back, they return the funds to the HYIP admin.

But I also have to agree that this site looks very unprofessional, and it's as the admin has no idea about whether they want the design to be trendy or official and reputable. Also the ROI is so high that I don't think that they're able to maintain the payments for long time. And given that the program is already over a week old, I think that we're too late with this if wishing to invest now.

i guess the LR maintenance issue has giving lots of program to scam investors, according to my research today,the program is having a waiting status still while some other hyip monitors is having the program with not paying status, all i know it that one cant really tell the status of this progam and investors need be careful of this program.

After seeing the script of the site i was just thinking that it is normally used hyip script and may be the site will not be online for many days and while thinking i have clicked the rate us page and i have found that the site is a big scam and they are not at all paying and all the monitors have conformed that it is a scam program . so beware investors .