Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

IncomeValley - incomevalley.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not the Admin.

Income Valley

Welcome to www.incomevalley.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

www.incomevalley.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading, and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Investment Plans:

2% daily for 60 Days

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Basic (100% Compounding available) $10 and more 2.00

2.5% daily for 50 Days

Business (100% Compounding available) $50 and more 2.50

3% daily for 40 Days

Advance (100% Compounding available) $100 and more 3.00

Accepts: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

5% ref. commission

Link: http://incomevalley.com/

i dont think i will advise anybody to apply compound here when investing with this program,one can just invest wih the program straigh way and takes profit on a daily base.the program might be able to maintain paying status with problem,though the admin need to add some security featurs to the program.

Funny enough 10days running and not even a single monitor at their rate us page to confirm that they are paying

http://incomevalley....st&page=rate_us

Guys to me we shouldn't be investing until a confirmation of payment is seen at quality monitors.

actually there are only one hyip monitors now, and i see that monitoring site invest about $50, but until now thier status for this program is waiting. so i have the same opinion like you dude, it is better to waiting for now even i must admit from the front end this program have good layout and nice script.

this is mid-term program offering reasonable roi to ivestors but the program is struggling to get members to invest with them.i guess members do not invest much with mid and long term program any more.i guess it only matter of time before the program will be getting support from hyip monitors.