Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hello the world - Nice to make friends with all of you

phuongle

Passive income is an income received on a regular basis, with little effort required to maintain it.

The American Internal Revenue Service categorizes income into three broad types, active (earned) income, passive income, and portfolio income. It defines passive income as only coming from two sources: rental activity or "trade or business activities in which you do not materially participate." Other financial and government institutions also recognize it as an income obtained as a result of capital growth or in relation to negative gearing. Passive income is usually taxable.

Some examples of passive income are:

• Earnings from a business that does not require direct involvement from the owner or merchant;
  • Rent from property;
  • Royalties from publishing a book or from licensing a patent or other form of intellectual property, such as computer software product;
  • Earnings from internet advertisements on websites;
  • Dividend and interest income from owning securities, such as stocks and bonds, is usually referred to as portfolio income, which may or may not be considered a form of passive income. In the United States, portfolio income is considered a different type of income than passive income;
  • Pensions.

Internet Passive Income is an ultimate resource for Business blogger, entreprenours who are looking for extra passive income from the Internet, We focus on Adsence , Affiliate marketing as main monetizing methods which can bring massive revenue on autopilot for content websites . You will learn how to drive target traffic to money $ite and get hightest conversion ratio . Wish you profitable internet passive income website. My name is PhuongLe , I am a full time business Blogger, I'm not a millionaire, but I am living off of internet passive income made online. I'm here to show you What i have learnt and step by step how to build a profitable Blog which brings massive income. I blog regularly at Internet Passive Income