Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cashnhits - cashnhits.com

roy408

Great to see your post with attachment of payment of proof: I love this site because there are lots of ways to earn on this program: The sites gives you several ways to earn. Either by clicking PTC, Auto Surf, or Paid To Signup. The site has overtime has evolved into more a GPT site rather than a small rate per click aurora that it once was.

wow! good to see proof of payment on this program , i guess this is pretty much encouraging.the good thing about the program is the various of ways to earn with them and the minimum payout is very low and members can easily work inhere for a 2 - 3 days and request payment inhere, i hope the admin will keep the good work.

Now that LR is down for few days I think theirs a good concern that we need to be active in ptc also. Just to make sure that if LR is down we can still earn money in paypal or other processors. Its really interesting that one problem can lead to another in online business. Just imagine LR is down. hyip is in question. what will you do? Be active in ptc site like cashnhits and earn paypal. lols.