Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ukdollarbux - ukdollarbux.com

quangnam52335

* Cashout EveryDay Unlimited Amounts Instantly

If this is my ptc site, i would feel a bit uneasy having instant payout for all of my members. Instant payment systems are vulnerable to hackers. Good thing its new so, its still lot of work to do on it. Design also needs an change, pink color isn't for business.

4 dollars minimum is just too high for me. I don't recommend this site at all. If you really want to earn in here I guess the best thing that we can do right now is just to spend some times clicking but not thinking that we going to earn in here and after four months of clicking if we request payments and get paid then I guess that's the time we can say that we really earn good amount of money in here.

the problem members will face inhere is the time it gonna take to reach payout with this program,i believe members will have being bored before they reach the minimum payout of 4$,i hope the ads is having enough ads daily,becasue thats the only thing i see that can convince memebrs to work on this program.

I dont fine any thing special in this program because some days back most of the sites came online with the same concept of $4 as minimum payout and 4 standard 1 cent ads as fixed ads and till we reach the minimum payout the site will be scammed and i think this would be same like that . and have you seen they paid $255 in just 9 payments how come its possible .