Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

themoneygalaxy - themoneygalaxy.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Money Galaxy Inc. is a private investment firm legally registered in Delaware. The primary objective of our firm is to get as much earning from Forex, Stock Market and other markets as possible. Online investing is a very convenient, latest and useful way of making and maintaining investment but you require a trustworthy vehicle for it. For any experienced or even a novice online investor, Money Galaxy can prove to be a reliable investing vehicle. With us, you are sure to achieve success!

Plans :

2.1% -- 4% Daily

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,OKpay,SolidTrustPay

6% referral commission!

Join Here

How I wish its really a moneygalaxy. Just imagine that this site is paying good and paying well. I'm sure this site will going to last long. I'm happy if I can see proof of payments from this site in here as its proof that this site is getting popular. But same time I'm worried. I'm worried that this site can turn to scam any time soon also as this is a hyip site regardless.

well according to my research on this program,majority of monitors is having the program listed with waiting status and few monitors is having listed i having is with paying status as well, i guess the maintainance issue with LR is making the program have the waiting status for now.