Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

profitadzbux - profitadzbux.com

quangnam52335

Site's dynamic layout seems to be great, but it looks like its there only to hide the crucial parts of the site which are made horribly wrong. Only $0.02 for first 3 memberships and $0.04 for ultimate membership. There is no way i am registering there, i know far better sites than this.

i guess the admin of this program is trying to be smart on members.the program may be having the standard rate for memebrs clicks but the minimum payout is between high and standard i guess only the numbers of availabe ads will determine the how long it will take to reach payout.

1 cent rate. If we can only click 300 adds we can reach minimum and cashout in here. Now the big question is how long does it take us to reach minimum in here? I guess three months more or less. Now do you think after three months you can still see this site paying? I'm hoping that this site will be paying still after three months. I'm happy that some how this site is going to last long if activity increases.

though i havent been able to check with this progrm again,i can beleieve you said memebrs will need 300 ads to reach to minimum payout,but i get thats will depend on how many ads is available to memebrs working inhere,i have being trying to access the program but i can due to internet problem.

This is weird. I don't know if my internet connection has a problem but this is the third ptc site that I can't open today when I'm checking if a ptc site is still can be access or not. I have some doubts if this site can be access or not. I'm hoping that this is a problem in my end and that this site can be access. I'm hoping that other poster can also confirm if this site can be open right now or not.