Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gasandoilinc - gasandoilinc.com

quangnam52335

I'M NOT THE ADMIN

Gas and Oil incorporated is an international commercial organization, It was created for the purpose of providing its' membership with the safest and most secure offshore investment vehicles available, with the best possible and achievable returns at a minimum of risk. There are no unrealistic promises presented here - just steady and consistent results. Oil Gas Industry is conservative in its' investment approach.We invest money in the largest fields more than 10 years Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Mexico, Iraq, Russia, China, USA and we want to divide our successful business with you.The safety and security of our members' funds are most important. Our team works hard to get the best benefit have for your investment and you can enjoy the best benefits of your investment, you're ready to earn a good return welcome to our company.

AFTER 1 DAY

Plan 1 $1 - $120 105.00

Plan 2 $121 - $200 130.00

Plan 3 $201 - $500 150.00

Plan 4 $501 - $1,000 160.00

Plan 5 $1,001 and more 170.00

AFTER 2 DAY

Plan 1 $150 - $500 180.00

Plan 2 $501 and more 200.00

AFTER 3 DAY

Plan 1 $150 - $500 220.00

Plan 2 $501 and more 300.00

AFTER 5 DAY

Plan 1 $150 - $500 300.00

Plan 2 $501 and more 400.00

AFTER 10 DAY

Plan 1 $150 - $500 600.00

Plan 2 $501 and more 1000.00

All payments are made to your account Daily.

Minimum spend is US$1 and there is no maximum.

You may make additional spend as many times as you like.

Accept: LR/PM

Join now: http://www.gasandoilinc.com

yea, i have always wonder what hyip monitors stand to get when they launched a program and just to offer crazy roi that can never be sustain or reachable by any expert.its just a dumb as attitude and i wonder if they do get investors to invest with them.

i am very much disapoint with monitors like goldpoll having the program listed with paying status, i believe gollpoll shouldnt be encouraging members to invest with program like this,thats why i dont trust them like i use to do before.it really disapointing,they only gonna misled newbies with this status, i can only hope members that invest will cashout fast if they are luck to be paid.

Nice to see this site paying status. I know to some its really hard to achieve good thing if a hyip site turn to scam easily. But one thing I'm sure if we really want to earn money in hyip we need to make sure that its paying first then we need to compute if its still good to do hit and run or one cycle or two cycle at most. If the answer is not then don't invest but if the answer is yes then its good to invest.

Very horrible looking site, not professional at all. While hardly any HYIP actually is run professionally behind the scenes, this type of HYIP gives them a really bad name. Also the stats look very fake, with over $273K deposited by mere 63 users - I wouldn't trust this site at all.

There are using a common cheap script for fast turning scam programs, indeed the ROI are obviously irreasonable (600% after 10 days). While taking a look to the hyip monitors, i found that no one is showing paying statut while 4 are showing waiting and problem. Be careful.

am pretty much disapoint with some hyip monitors like Goldpoll having this program listed with paying status initally, i guess this might have mislead lots of newbies who always think goldpoll is best place to get safe hyip program,now the program is now having problem and not paying status amoung hyip monitors.