Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bgtgroups - Bgtgroups.com

xetang

Welcome to Best Global Trading Groups!

We founded our group based on the goal to help all to earn a consistent and reliable income to make the life easier. We offer real investment opportunity to all without making imaginary promises. You can find out how our system exactly works and how we trade to make the return we promise you. There is nothing hidden with BGTGroups.com! Our experience allows us to be one of the leaders in MQL4 and MQL5 developers in the world verifiable by ForexFactory.com (one of the oldest and biggest Forex service providers).

Investment Plans:

Name Interest Amount

1.2% Every Business Day Forever $20 - $50,000

7% Weekly Forever $50 - $50,000

Cashout Term: Every Day of the Week

Payment Term: Manually Processed within 24 business hours

Investment Duration: Forever

Accept: LR, PM, SP

Join here: http://www.bgtgroups.com/?ref=zozo278

Now that's what i call an professional and serious website. Site is dynamic as it gets and how standard money makers like myself judge what we see. Its looks kinda like forex monitor with all these graphs and statistics. They also have legal certificate to prove themselves even more.

A hyip site that has a forever plan for me will going to turn to scam after few weeks or months only and not going to last forever. I'm tired of investing in a hyip site that always say its going to pay forever but its not. that's why for me its better to invest in a hyip site that has one day plan that in a hyip site that has forever plan. Because at least in a one day plan you can do hit and run.

Have had some monitors approved "Paying" for this site now but really their plans is very low and time of refund is very long, min investment too is small therefore it is really difficult to invest here because as their plans, it is very risk for our fund even all monitors in good status, I think that to be more more safe, this site too should deduct investment min and time of refund

now that the program is getting hyip monitors to invest with them, i think it even more risky to nvest with the program. i dont like programs offering for ever plan.though the good news here that the program is paying investors on business days so the program might the tendency to last little long if the admin of the program is sincere.

Unlimited time investments are the exact opposite of hourly hyips, but on the same scale when it comes to credibility. I wouldn't trust them, even though the daily ROI is reasonable - they just cannot manage their systems for long enough.

you are right mate,unlimited program are oppostie of houlry program,i dont think i can trust any unlimited for a seconds.so i guess ignoring this program will really work for lots of investors.

I think the minimum spent will make many far from this program because its about $20 so many of the investors not be able to keep on this new program and tiny investors will stay back from this program well they have a good profits in returns but the investment should be done . and good to see the live support they are connected with the chat . hope it is a paying one .

• 4 months later...

BGT Groups has been paying for a full five months and a week now, good to see this long term program with sustainable plans go this long successfully, leaving many early investors in high profits, and still continues to pay for life time, as per the plan, they deserve a $20 minimum worth spending in such a professinal program.