Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

adsrainbow - adsrainbow.com

quangnam52335

I am not the admin.

plan:

Once you signup for free to our program today, you can purchase 1 share for $4 USD each, and receive quality advertising in the form of banner and text ad impressions - 10000 banner and 10000 text impressions - for each share you purchase. Then, you will receive a part of 90% from each share that our program sells. No Referral Needed. You can also purchase shares using your available balance. Every share you purchase means 1 position that you will receive 90% on it, for each position. So the more shares that you purchase, the more money you earn. Each position expires once it reaches $6.00 USD. You can cashout when your balance reaches $10 USD which is processed within 12 hours after request. You can literally sit with your account page open, and watch as your earnings increase in real-time on a daily basis. There is no limit how many shares/Ad you can purchase a day or a year. Your positions will also earn commissions from the new shares that you purchase !

payment: LR PM

Join now: http://www.adsrainbow.com

I love the earning strategy of this one, because you see every work actually going on to the site. Well, i may invest here tomorrow because it seems like a best place to place one's ad for public view daily. Anyway, the site seems okay with the script and the professional look it has. Though there's no monitor for this, just hope the admin will need to add that to draw more investors interest to the site.