Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Goldtrademaster - Goldtrademaster.com

xetang

Gold Trade Master is a decade-old offshore investment vehicle, focusing on the gold exploration and mining industry and with the strategic objective of maximizing its net asset value and expanding its global operations. GoldTradeMaster as an independent and privately owned company, built upon principles of teamwork and partnership.

GOLD I 2.00% per 30 day(s) for 90 times

Cost per Unit ($) Pay Rate (%) Pay Period (days) Pay Times

50.00 2.00 30 90

GOLD I Investment $ 50 - $ 300, get paid 2% Daily For 90 Days. Click Page "Add Funds"

GOLD II 2.50% per 30 day(s) for 90 times

300.00 2.50 30 90

GOLD II Investment $ 300 - $ 500, get paid 2.5% Daily For 90 Days. Click Page "Add Funds"

GOLD III 3.00% per 30 day(s) for 90 times

500.00 3.00 30 90

GOLD III Investment $ 500 - $ 2500, get paid 3% Daily For 90 Days. Click Page "Add Funds"

GOLD IV 3.50% per 15 day(s) for 60 times

300.00 3.50 15 60

GOLD IV Investment $ 300 - $ 500, get paid 3.5% Daily For 60 Days. Click Page "Add Funds"

GOLD V 4.00% per 15 day(s) for 60 times

500.00 4.00 15 60

GOLD V Investment $ 500 - $ 5000, get paid 4% Daily For 60 Days. Click Page "Add Funds"

GOLD VI 5.00% per 15 day(s) for 60 times

5000.00 5.00 15 60

GOLD VI Investment $ 5000 - $ 7500, get paid 5.0% Daily For 60 Days. Click Page "Add Funds"

GOLD VII 6.00% per 7 day(s) for 30 times

1000.00 6.00 7 30

GOLD VII Investment $ 1000 - $ 3000, get paid 6% Daily For 30 Days. Click Page "Add Funds"

GOLD VIII 7.00% per 7 day(s) for 30 times

3000.00 7.00 7 30

GOLD VIII Investment $ 3000 - $ 5000, get paid 7% Daily For 30 Days. Click Page "Add Funds"

GOLD IX 8.00% per 7 day(s) for 30 times

5000.00 8.00 7 30

GOLD IX Investment $ 5000 - UNIMITED, get paid 8% Daily For 30 Days. Click Page "Add Funds"

DIAMOND GOLD 200.00% per 3 day(s) for 15 times

15000.00 200.00 3 15

ULTIMATE GOLD Investment Min $ 15000 , GeT PAID PROFIT DIVIDEN 200% For 15 DAYS, Click Page "Add Funds"

PLATINUM GOLD 300.00% per 3 day(s) for 15 times

25000.00 300.00 3 15

Accept: LR, PM, PP, AP

Join here: http://goldtrademaster.com/?ref=zozo278

If you are an investor looking to truly double your money, you might want to look into HYIP or high yield investment programs. This type of investment always carries a high risk, but when you consider the potential profit, you might find that the risk is well worth it.you can check this out but be wise.

I dont like the script and the investment structure which the admin set for its members and i see that the members are not taking any trust about this site, so i think this plan is not good for all the members its just a time pass or nothing else, so am not joining this site because i don't want to waste my time.

i guess if this program really a good one, investors would mind to invest with the program.the program isnt getting much support from hyip monitors despite being online for coupe of days,more over despite the high minimum investment the term might be a kinda problem on the program cause the program is a long term program.

I think the program not getting much popularity amongst investors is as a result of the admin not doing his duties by publicising the program at quality monitors.The program is a promising that if the admin do his duties there is every chance investors would be trooping in.

This site has many plans and its look like its a mess in here. Its okay if a hyip site has many plans but I guess this site just have too many if you ask me. its okay to invest in here but just investment minimum. Don't think that since this site has many plans and its plan look unique does not mean this site will turn out to be a good and paying hyip site as its still a hyip site that can turn to scam anytime.

I guess this program is not safe since hyip monitors have refuse to change the status of the program from waiting to paying,initially i thought the program is having problem with LR like every other investor but the program is having other payment processors option,so i guess they is something about this program that we dont understand.