From Account: U0027652 (AVO INC)

Amount: $10.52

Memo: Withdraw to AVO6034440 from Avo.net

Date: 11/19/2012 3:23 AM

Batch: 120416742

From Account: U0027652 (AVO INC)

Amount: $4.98

Memo: Withdraw to AVO6034440 from Avo.net

I trully believe this is the end for AVO, nevertheless, as they post that withdraws will be all paid up to tuesday november 20, i think we should give them the chance to pay, before change status to scam.

However, a status change to Waiting, i think it is the most correct, to avoid people to be mistaken.

Those who haven't read the AVO facebook post, you can read here:

ATTENTION ALL AVO CLIENTS!

This announcement is very important please READ CAREFULLY!! On Tuesday, November 13th, We were very pleased to announce that we had a great one time opportunity for our clients to get involved in a new program from our traders that would pay our clients14% within 6 days on initial investments of $500 or (1 unit). You can read the original article on our site or Face Boo

k called AVO INC - 14% Daily Profit.

To our surprise and disappointment we could not believe how many clients thought that this new plan/program was a scam and a way for AVO to make some quick money and disappear. We don't have to tell you how rumors and fear can create panic. Because of the rumors, panic and fear we are now dealing with an over abundance of withdrawal requests that have put us a little behind in processing those requests which can now take up to 6 -72 hours until Tuesday, November 20th. We ask for your patience, understanding and mostly your trust and confidence in us and assure you that we will be back to normal after November 20th and all withdrawal requests will process with 12 hours as before and we are not going anywhere.

How i would like this to be true.... Let's wait and see...