Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hot-coins - hot-coins.com

quangnam52335

I am not admin!

Do You want to have a stable income at a high payout rate? Our project is ideal and perfect for You! There is no need to come to our office, because we enable people to carry out all financial transactions using a website. You can easily invest from anywhere in the world.

We make money by selling collectible and antique coins. Where do we get them? Our agents visit various villages and small towns and buy valuable coins at low prices and then we sell them at auction. The profit per sale can reach up to 1000%. In order to earn income, it's necessary to sign up for website and make the payment. Invest as much as You can afford. The money will work for you 24 hours a day.

Plan:

Bronse Coins $10 - $99 5.00

Silver Coins $100 - $499 10.00

Gold Coins $500 - $999 15.00

Platinum Coins $1,000 - $4,999 20.00

VIP COINS $5,000 and more 25.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve

Join now: http://hot-coins.com

Just wondering what is the duration of each plan? I only see that this site has range of deposits and the interest that we going to earn but I don't notice how long each plan will going to last. Is this site pays forever or daily or what? Right now I'm not really interested to do more search about this site for me first impression last and I'm not impress so I believe this site will not going to last.