Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Able-assets - able-assets.com

I am not the admin able-assets.com

Able Assets, investment made simple!

We would like to offer you a warm welcome to Able Assets, we are a privately owned company that specializes in asset management and resale within the public and private sectors. It gives us great pleasure to offer members of the general public an investment opportunity within our expanding company previously only offered to a select group of corporate investors.

Investment plans:

1,1%-1,6% day min 1$-2999$

300 day plans

compounding available

principle returned

7 days per week profit payments

fast withdrawals

trading globally since 2008

Accept - LR,PM

Affiliate Program -5%

SSL - COMODO

DDoS -KODDOS

whois.domaintools:

Name Servers:

ns1.koddos.com

ns2.koddos.com

Creation date: 02 Nov 2010 19:43:00

Expiration date: 02 Nov 2012 14:43:00

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

able-assets.com - Licensed

Join able-assets.com

Our investment:

Date: 12/2/2010 10:53 PM

Batch: 50538702

Sent To: U3205191 (ableassets)

Amount: $40.00

Memo: Deposit to www.able-assets.com User gold-lister

Thank you.

Offering very good interests on all the plans and are very much sustainable, as well as the minimum amount required is very much affordable by almost all investors and could test the site if they will pay. In addition daily payments will give investors relief as they will get something in return even for small amounts.

The site seem to be offering very long term plans with good ROI but since the plans are too long and the plan is designed where the capital will only be paid end of the maturity term the daily ROI is not very attractive and the investors have to wait long to break even but the question is will this site run that long as its investment period

i cant open the site tonight. I was really curious to see the site, but its not gonna happen tonight..

The min for to invest is affirdable and worth a try before next year:)

It has very similar plans to tetra..

Anyone else having problem open the site?

i cant open the site tonight. I was really curious to see the site, but its not gonna happen tonight..

The min for to invest is affirdable and worth a try before next year:)

It has very similar plans to tetra..

Anyone else having problem open the site?

Yes iam also having the problem and unable to access the site like you

I get a message of "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.able-assets.com" when ever i try to access the site

Hope its only a temporarily problem since its too early for the site to scam

• 2 months later...

iam currently unable to access the site. the plans are having good daily payout of 1,1%-1,6% but the 300 days plans makes me a bit uncomfortable since many hyip doesn't run more than a month oe two so its too risky to invest in the long term and i will skip this site

I have had pending withdrawals from this program for consecutive days,

and since last two days, the site doesn't even load,

I have recovered just a 50% of my deposit so far in daily profits,

so I expect the issues of this program to be fixed soon and we get paid from here as before.

• 2 weeks later...

as usual the page doesn't load, they have stopped to pay for a long time and no update from the admin,

even the site is also unavailable,

this is really unfortunate for us that though we have invested here in the beginning, we couldn't at least get back

the money invested in daily profits, looks like a scam now.

this program has been disappeared for quite a long time for now and seems their technical problems have not been solved,
before they turn to be offline, I had more than four pending payments which the program didn't pay though they were online then,
the thread will be moved to scam folder, and if the site returns or start paying, PM to mods here so that we can reopen the thread in the hyip discussion section.