Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Oiltrademoney - Oiltrademoney.com

xetang

OilTradeMoney - Team of experienced professionals which is providing superior investment returns by Forex market. We are guarantees the reliability of your deposit, the high income to your capital in the shortest terms and comfort conditions for all investors. We offer you the different investment plans on your decision. You will spend minimum time and effort with our online investment, but at the same time will get big money. The online investments with our website will allow you to gain financial freedom and independence of which you so long dreamed! We are pleased to serve our members 24/7 at week.

15 DAYS/130%

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $100 1.80

Plan 2 $101 and more 2.00

20 DAYS /144%

Plan 1 $15 - $100 2.00

Plan 2 $101 and more 2.20

30 DAYS/ 172%

Plan 1 $20 - $200 2.20

Plan 2 $201 - $1,000 2.40

60 DAYS/ 256%

Plan 1 $30 - $500 2.40

Plan 2 $501 and more 2.60

Accept: LR, AP

Join here: http://oiltrademoney.com/?ref=zozo278

We need to to use this program as soon as possible. Because this is almost a complete website. Because we can get star with both LR and PZ with low minimum deposit amount of $5. If we invest here then our daily profit will be profitable 1.8%. Only some matters are suspected for us. Because still we can not see any update on their forum and they have risky 10% of ref. commission.

Well this program has a good start running for 13 days now with 1K$ paid out of 8K$ invested. Indeed they are always putting payza instead of egopay since payza doesn't accept hyips so they should replace it. For hyip monitors, this program is only monitored in 3 hyip monitors showing all a waiting statut.

I just want to share the stats that I seen when I visited this site. This site has about 8K deposits already and only has 1.6K withdrawals. that's a good sign that this site is still stable. But my concern is if this site going to reach 50% withdrawal ratio. I guess if that going to be breach this site is going to turn to scam so that admin will going to run the other half of the money.

Started 14

Running days 14

Total accounts 136

Total deposited $ 8,029.75

Total withdraw $ 1,614.48

Last deposit: $ ()

Last withdraw: $ ()

Newest Member N/A

Members online 1

Latest update Aug 1, 201