Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Origin-profit - Origin-profit.com

xetang

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Origin Profit is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

110% AFTER 1 HOUR

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

110% $1 - $1,000 110.00

200% HOURLY FOR 24 HOURS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

150% $10 - $100 6.25

200% $101 - $100,000 8.33

250% AFTER 1 DAY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

250% $100 - $100,000 250.00

1.5% DAILY FOR MONITORING

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

MONITOR $1 - $100,000 1.50

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://origin-profit.com/?ref=zozo278

Right now we can follow a monitor with paying status on this website. But I really have doubt about their legit. Because they won't have enough money for purchase a good template where they could able to make so huge 10% return after a single hour later. But we can take their ref. commission. Because 5% of downline pull back is good enough.

Right now we can follow a monitor with paying status on this website. But I really have doubt about their legit. Because they won't have enough money for purchase a good template where they could able to make so huge 10% return after a single hour later. But we can take their ref. commission. Because 5% of downline pull back is good enough.

It have been late for your if decide to invest here because this is hourly site and it have ran about some days already but this site often can exist long by its plans, although many monitors still approve "Paying" but as my idea, it is risk if you invest fund here in this time because site have ran more 2 days in monitors and a day before

The 200% ROI after 200% is unbelievable as the admin will be completely the loser in this situation, maybe he paid for the first day but will absolutly turn scam on the next day or the third day however i'm sure that he do selective payment to keep the program alive otherwise it will ruin his capital ans still can't believe 23K$ invested.

Even a hit and run is not recommended in here. Just look at the site plan. Its hourly. A hyip site with an hourly plan does not last at all. I'm hoping that I can manage to earn back some of my loses in hyip investments by investing in high roi site like this one. But in second thought if I loss money in here then I will just going to add more on my loses.