Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Safecapital - safecapital.biz

I'm not Admin of Safecapital.biz

Safe Capital Inc is a global investment management company with approximately 25 million dollar under management. We provide a premier range of products to institutional and individual investors. The company is focused on stock market, forex, bonds, property and other infrastructure assets. Established in 2008, Safe Capital Inc is now in a position where we proudly serve a growing international client base from the Asian, Americas and Europe. We employee 28 investment management professionals. We believe that superior investment performance is achieved through a skillful balance of three core attributes: knowledge, experience and adaptability. There is only one way to be on the cutting edge - commitment to innovation. We do our best to achieve a consistent increase in investment performance for our clients, and superior value-add. We appreciate our clients' loyalty and value the relationships we build with each customer. No matter what country you come from, our professional managers will help you to choose investment product that best fits your demands.

Plans:

Startup : Fixed Daily: 1,8%

($10 - $500)

Basic : Fixed Daily: 2,2%

($501 - $3.000)

Advanced : Fixed Daily: 2,6%

($3.001 - $15.000)

Professional : Fixed Daily: 3,0%

($15.001 - $50.000)

VIP : Fixed Daily: 3,4%

($50.001 - $1.000.000)

* Investment term - 120 Calendar days

* Interest is paid for all days (7 days a week)

* Minimal deposit is $10.00

* Maximum $1,000,000 per deposit

* Fast withdrawals! All withdrawals are processed within 1-6 hours

after the request

* Principal is returned back to investor

* Compounding isn't available

Accepts: LR, PM

Join Safecapital.biz

Our Deposit

Date: 12/1/2010 11:39 PM

Batch: 50462563

Sent To: U4853285 (Safe Capital Inc)

Amount: $100.00

Memo: Deposit to Safe Capital Inc User gold-lister

Thank you.

$10 minimum spend is not good for investors wishing only to make a test spend here. Although their plans look reasonable and sustainable and they have a nice script, I wouldn't be evry trusting of HYIPs in this period. A lower minimum deposit or a test spend should be included.

The return are attractive but i dont like the concept of the principle will be paid only at maturity since we cannot trust any hyip to run long and only a few very rarely run more than few months. So locking our principle for 120 days in a hyip is far too risky even if the ROI is good

Yea, it's a principal lock-in kind of program. This one comes with added risks so that in the event that the program goes offline anywhere into the trading term, the investor will actually suffer more loss than he would have if the principal was also being returned with the profits.

Hey iam having problems in opening the site when i try to open i get a message of "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to safecapital.biz" hop eits a short term problem and the site will be back soon. I don't want to think the site has gone for ever after offering long term plans

I use Mozilla and the site loads alright from my end without any hassles. May be it's a temporary problem from your end. You could try a different browser just to make assurance doubly sure.

Well when i tried now iam happy to note the site is back looks like it suffered some sort term temporary maintenance.

wen i checked on the monitors i found there are many famous monitors have been listed and they are with $100 in and have rated the site as waiting. Hope by tomorrow by this time we can see the monitors waiting status changing

Well when i tried now iam happy to note the site is back looks like it suffered some sort term temporary maintenance.

wen i checked on the monitors i found there are many famous monitors have been listed and they are with $100 in and have rated the site as waiting. Hope by tomorrow by this time we can see the monitors waiting status changing

well that monitors are in with $100 dosent mean it was there own money out of the pocket. They maybe did some agreement that the program buys ad space and the onitor monitoring them and deposit the money they got from the adspace the program bought. Thats all....so meaning the monitors gaining most out of people joining under there reflin. And that people is joining because a monitor invested...

for the site there is no compound option, the script is nothing special it almost look like famega....under articles they putted nicely what is LR and PM...

they filling the space out. but they gave the site a good time of work its not a bad site. I just dont like it.

The site states its DDOS protected only just in words but not in any logos

There is a 400% RCB offer which means the investor will be able to gain 24% of his investment back its almost 1/4 of the deposit amount so any investors willing to invest in this program will have an added benefit if he does through the monitors

This whole RCB offers spanning into over 4times the RC gets me all confused. How are they able to afford that much RCBs?

it points to complex politics taking place with the Program Admin and Monitor Admins and that may be a causal factor to the early demise of many programs these days.

Site looks professionally designed and has got good layout with nice protection including SSL.

Plans are quite sustainable but dont loose attraction in any mean. The most affordable plan is startup which has minimum invest of 10$ and pays 1.8% return daily which is well attractive.

Basic plan promise 2.2% daily but require minimum 501$ investment. No other plan has less than 3000 minimum deposit so i dont bother about them as hardly any one is going to invest such high amount in a hyip program. Overall program looks attractive and sustainable.

I'm in with minimum invest after finding paymentproof in forum, actually I like the rate

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U4125601

Date: 12/5/2010 5:32 PM

Batch: 50696669

Sent To: U4853285 (Safe Capital Inc)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Deposit to Safe Capital Inc

Thank you.

No matter what investment account you choose, your initial investment will be insured and protected by Reserve Fund and. Bank Guaranteed Certificate which has been established to cover possible market losses.

Does this mean our capital is secured and the site will run for 120 days as per its plan without fail or is this just a false statement to attract more investors

• 4 weeks later...

Knowing that this site is online for some time and paying to their members and looking at their investment plans i can say that is secure to invest here if you like semi long investment programs ( 120 calendar days) And minimal investment amount isn't high only at $10.

Actually it's 216% interest gain after 120 days for their lowest tier plan and returns the initial deposit.

It also pays on weekends so you'll get back your money pretty fast.

I'm with this program for a month and 57% ROI + 33% RCB so far.

• 2 weeks later...

well, this one is paying good and on time payments, I have a total of $50 deposits here in two investments,

and I have got paid much faster from here,

hopefully this one should continue to pay us for many more months to come.

The Site Design unprofessional, indeed, it also offers profit rates are reasonable,

and plans to gain a stable, and I see that it pays to members for a long time,

and I think it will continue to pay a good time, but 120 days a long time,

and the minimum wage is not commensurate with the small investors who Want to test this Site .

this program has paid me very fast so far,

as they have stated in their FAQ page, the withdrawals were processed within six hours on working days and

they only have delayed more than that six hours fixed time, on weekends or holidays,

otherwise the payments here are very fast, within few minutes sometimes.

good to see the program having added a new feature "live support" for the convenience of the customers.

Hello Our dear members!

We added live support in our site for supporting more and without delay our dear clients.

You can find Live support Icon in header of our site pages . Please feel free to contact us and chat with our live support department.

Jack/ Safe Capital Inc

http://www.safecapital.biz/

latest update from the admin, regarding their successful online business so far,

Successful work in 55 days online runing

We had a excellent and successful work in 55 days online runing and all of your dear investors was glad and satisfied about our work, support and profits and top of them Bank Guarantees work. We hope with your help we could be more successful for the future and thanks our member for support us. We will do best work for our clients.

brayan /Safe capital Support department

http://www.safecapital.biz

now Alertpay has been added as one of the payment processors to be used for dealing with this program,

Safe Capital Inc / New Payment Option Implemented

Hello our dear members!

Safe Capital, Inc (www.safecapital.biz) has added AlertPay as one of the funding and withdrawal options. AlertPay accounts can be funded with Visa, MasterCard and American Express. You can find details at www.alertpay.com.

Jack / Sincerely yours, Customer Support, Safe Capital, Inc

http://www.safecapital.biz/